The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

That's so cool! We were on the side somewhere only 4 people away from the stage - was a good night! I was exhausted though - I did Melbourne the week before and they Sydney night, the night before the final - and was lucky enough to also do ToC - lol 

I did 7 shows in 9 nights including TOAC - was insane 

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

That's so cool! We were on the side somewhere only 4 people away from the stage - was a good night! I was exhausted though - I did Melbourne the week before and they Sydney night, the night before the final - and was lucky enough to also do ToC - lol 

Most exhausting 2 weeks of my life - Tears of a clown followed by all Aus shows. Took me a year to pay for it all!! Hahaha

While the news of Madonna's admission to the ICU appeared in almost all the media around the world, the news of her recovery, on the other hand, went almost unnoticed or did not have the same impact. Something understandable because for the media, tragedy or bad news sell better and generate more morbidity and headlines and therefore more sales.

That said, I wonder how this will affect the new 2022 tour. What I want to say is whether it will have become clear to the general public that Madonna is now almost fully recovered and fully capable of performing a two-hour show without fear or mistrust that some new setback to her health will put the show they are going to attend at risk again.

That is why I never agreed with the very concise way in which this whole issue was handled, since there was a world tour and a lot of money involved. I only hope that if Madonna decides to open new dates in other parts of the world, the sale of the tickets will be successful and it will not suffer the consequences of the lack of information that, undoubtedly, will make the general public think twice before purchasing a ticket. because the doubt is already planted.

21 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

How much were the tears of a clown tickets in Australia? 

They weren't for sale - Icon fan club members, Telstra had an allocation and industry people, Live Nation guests etc

Was a special show for Australian fans after all the years of waiting and plans that never eventuated etc

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

They weren't for sale - Icon fan club members, Telstra had an allocation and industry people, Live Nation guests etc

Was a special show for Australian fans after all the years of waiting and plans that never eventuated etc

Did you have to be a legacy me member? I am classic only. 

9 hours ago, scallywally said:

Is she really gonna be ready in 8 weeks???????? I hope so. also any other dates missing???? Lisbons vanished. 

The show itself is probably essentially ready to go considering she was hospitalized while they were already in full production rehearsals. They were so close to the opening night that the show itself is no doubt locked in and they were probably doing dress rehearsals or close to that point. There is no more show building to be done, so 8 weeks is plenty of time for them to get everything finalized. Honestly, it could probably be done in 3-4. 

The only thing standing in her way would be stamina and her health. But considering she's been out and about and hasn't seemed to struggle much, it seems her strength has mostly bounced back and I do not doubt she's in some sort of therapy to help regain her strength as well. 

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

That said, I wonder how this will affect the new 2022 tour. What I want to say is whether it will have become clear to the general public that Madonna is now almost fully recovered and fully capable of performing a two-hour show without fear or mistrust that some new setback to her health will put the show they are going to attend at risk again.

It’s 2023 darl

Im the evening of August 4th, she posted these exact words followed by the #soon:

“Thank you again for your incredible Support and Patience over these past few weeks!

I'm happy to report that the rerouted tour schedule will be coming in the next few days!

See You Soon for a well deserved

Celebration !!”

5 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Im the evening of August 4th, she posted these exact words followed by the #soon:

“Thank you again for your incredible Support and Patience over these past few weeks!

I'm happy to report that the rerouted tour schedule will be coming in the next few days!

See You Soon for a well deserved

Celebration !!”

From the dictionary: 

“few”

adjective

a small number of.

"may I ask a few questions?"

I also found on google that it means between 3-5. So between the evening of August 7th and the evening of August 9th.

3 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Didn't  she specifically say, "early next week"?

Nope!  Just stated "next few days".  A reminder for those who have forgotten:

"I'm happy to report that the re-routed tour will be coming in the next few days" - MADONNA  8/4/23

No specific date was given and "few days" is highly relative to the context— and while "a few days" is usually referred to 3 to 5 days, it often depends and can be up to a week to 10 days. 

My guess it will happen sometime this week. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic