The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

does anyone if anyone or any fanpage is going to livestream the concert, like that Brazilian page that streamed the premiere of the Renaissance World Tour?

On Taylor's Eras Tour opening night you just had to search "eras tour" on tiktok to find some excellent live streams of the whole show. I think that's your best bet, at least it's what I'm going to do!

55 minutes ago, missberic said:

On Taylor's Eras Tour opening night you just had to search "eras tour" on tiktok to find some excellent live streams of the whole show. I think that's your best bet, at least it's what I'm going to do!

Same here.

I usually do not see videos. But my shows are at the end of the tour so it’s time to consume Madonnas tour in a different way. 

Happy Celebration Tour opening day to all Madonna fans in the world!!! At 65 years old and in the year 2023, 40 years following the release of her debut album, we are still about to experience a thrilling new live show from the vision of our queen! What a privilege. :hyper:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic