The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

26 minutes ago, steady75 said:

This is based around the Warner reissue deal so they’d really want her to push the albums she did with them. The teenies weren't hits for her and they weren’t Warner hits. Bitch and snippets gurls. The video for the poster says 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s 

she’ll troll you all and include frozen on fire hung up on tokischa  and back that up for the last decade

Yea, I'm betting the majority of the setlist will be 80's and 90's - she didn't really have that many 'true' hits in the 00's - Music, Hung Up, Sorry, 4 Minutes - WIFLFAG - was a moderate success but GP won't recognize it. Don't Tell Me was a hit - but I don't know if the GP consider it - like, Music for instance- EVERYONE knows it.

21 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Ngl Je serais énervé si Don’t Tell Me n’était pas inclus dans la setlist. C’est un grand succès, un fan fave, et emblématique de toute façon, et l’un de ses derniers grands succès.

That would be fabulous, I love that song too. She performed it (a few times) during the RHT... I can imagine the joy of the audience when they heard it.

52 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Rumour alert: Madonna will be a surprise guest at some of Beyoncé's US shows, including Houston. 

Ugh, it would be amazing if I saw them on my Renaissance Tour date. 

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I mean... She's asking what songs we want on social media, So is Tony her wardrobe guy... So I wouldn't be too sure she's sticking to only top 10 Hits here. Seems like it might be more "for the fans" than for the General Public. 

I think so, too. I don't think it's just her hits. I think she'll play some select fan favorites. She wrote Physical Attraction, and I don't think that was ever a single. It would be lovely if she performed DW/SFL, Impressive Instant, Nothing Really Matters, Get Together, Sorry, Erotica, Justify My Love, Take a Bow, Bedtime Story, Secret, Music, and Hollywood (it'll be 20 years of the VMA performance, so she should totally surprise us). I love her acoustic renditions of her hits. Her band played a beautiful acoustic instrumental of Secret before her Madame X show, and it was BEAUTIFUL! If she did that to DW/SFL like she did in the Confessions Tour or La Isla Bonita like in the DWT, I would be so satisfied. 

57 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

2010's need and deserve to be represented. I want to hear songs from this decade, I want Madonna to play guitar a lot and I want Human nature :hearteyes:

I think the Bitch I'm Madonna (Sander Kleinenberg Remix) would make a great interlude and I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon Remix) would make a great intro montage however would be happy with stuff from the Warner years otherwise

And yeah I think Human Nature is a given 

11 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Rumour alert: Madonna will be a surprise guest at some of Beyoncé's US shows, including Houston. 

This won't happen. Bey's US shows are from July 12 to September 27. Huston dates are on September 23 and 24. 

Madonna will be on tour during all this time. I can't see her using one of the few rest days she has to perform with Beyonce.

26 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

This won't happen. Bey's US shows are from July 12 to September 27. Huston dates are on September 23 and 24. 

Madonna will be on tour during all this time. I can't see her using one of the few rest days she has to perform with Beyonce.

Madonna is in Texas right when Beyoncé is in Houston. Could happen 

13 minutes ago, scion said:

Awesome setlist 

THX, regarding the versions all the 2022 mixes areincluded (Frozen is leading into an rnbish version of Papa (similar to MDX Tour) and the 5th sextion is raggeaton (3rd is jazzy). By the way, it is similar to ArtRave and the Golden Circle is going to be 'USED' -> see Grandes Sweetener Tour...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic