The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

17 minutes ago, scion said:

Yeah just like. It’s okay, I don’t love it.  I love Future, Crave and Medellin. However like IDSIF, none of those are ‘greatest hits’.

It went to Number 1 on the billboard dance chart. It was technically her 50th number one hit (as you know). Anywho it my jam.

10 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

It went to Number 1 on the billboard dance chart. It was technically her 50th number one hit (as you know). Anywho it my jam.

But again, it wasn’t a ‘hit’ really… yes it charted well on a dance chart but that doesn’t constitute an actual hit… it’s a huge reach. 

It’s a strong possibility that M splits the set list in a similar way that she did with the standard edition of FEL… equal number of songs from each decade. Even if that means sacrificing a couple of ‘expected’ songs. People - especially casuals - might complain, but M will be like: “Bitch, I did tell you it would be four decades!”

I think this will also keep it fresh for her with her strongest interest always being in her more recent work. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic