Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

1 hour ago, stefo said:

I think there will be and someone announced that already. I think it's better to keep that secret till the evening. The voice will be spreading very quickly, no doubt about that, we're all going to be home in front of our PC, but saying it from now it's the best way to be contacted and rebuked by her team.

How are we going to keep a secret thats being announced on a fanpage with 87,000 followers???

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Do u guys know if there'll be a live stream of some sort for opening night? I mean ala Periscope, not someone on Twitter writing what he/she is watching live...

Madonna News on FB are streaming live, Im sure there will be many TikToks and Instagram accounts, usually the quality is very bad and very shaky but it could be very much fun as it was with rebel heart. 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

i cant recall exactly about GMAYL being on the setlist

And honestly it's a great choice for general public. My reasons:

1. It's a song that puts you on a great mood

2. It was performed at the superbowl, one of the last major appareances of her on TV. People can remember that one even if you're not a fan.

4 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

And honestly it's a great choice for general public. My reasons:

1. It's a song that puts you on a great mood

2. It was performed at the superbowl, one of the last major appareances of her on TV. People can remember that one even if you're not a fan.

I do like Gmayl not in expense of HU though 

This is what I expect. 

• Holiday
  • Lucky Star
  • Crazy for You 
  • Like a Virgin / Billy Jean
  • Into The Groove
  • Live to Tell
  • Open Your Heart
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Like a Prayer
  • Express Yourself
  • Oh Father
  • Vogue
  • Justify My Love
  • Erotica
  • Bad Girl
  • Bedtime Story
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Ray of Light
  • Don't Tell Me 
  • Music/Give It 2 Me
  • Die Another Day
  • Hung Up
  • Everybody/Celebration
  • Bitch I'm Madonna (with elements of Give Me All Your Luvin)

That would be an average number of songs, but if there is more, we could get some of these: Borderline, Material Girl, Dress You Up, Who's That Girl, Cherish, Rain, Secret, Take A Bow, Human Nature,  Frozen, Beautiful Stranger, Sorry, 4 Minutes.

A medley as an interlude could feature a lot of songs and be satisfying if it is well done by Stuart Price.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

So much negativity and complaining. Really sad forum. If you don’t like these songs, sell your collection on eBay and skip the concert. 

Conversely - message boards are for expressing thoughts and opinions. If you don't like other's thoughts and opinions - log out and skip the message board.

Madonna has a 40 year career. There's bound to be divergent opinions.

We are on the eve of a new era with this tour and celebration of 40 years. Despite what you read here, we've had mostly no leaks regarding the setlist, visual direction, etc. We are all on edge and hungry for information.

This too shall pass. 5 days left.

Gayluv is a fuckin banger and I'm sad we didn't get full Super Bowl fantasy on tour and instead got that remix. It would have bought some much needed levity to the MDNA tour. I also think it's one of the songs that people would have come away from the tour more sold on after seeing it live. It's super fun and speaks a lot to the Madonna ethos.

26 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Gayluv is a fuckin banger and I'm sad we didn't get full Super Bowl fantasy on tour and instead got that remix. It would have bought some much needed levity to the MDNA tour. I also think it's one of the songs that people would have come away from the tour more sold on after seeing it live. It's super fun and speaks a lot to the Madonna ethos.

Even Avril Lavigne would have rejected it. 

Inside The Groove

@insidethegroove

Probably no surprises here, but two confirmed songs on the setlist are Erotica and Frozen. The latter is described as sounding big and theatrical and will be a big vocal showcase for Madonna. There is also some intel on Give It 2Me.

https://x.com/insidethegroove/status/1711442809406804401?s=20