Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

30 minutes ago, Mden said:

Inside The Groove

@insidethegroove

Probably no surprises here, but two confirmed songs on the setlist are Erotica and Frozen. The latter is described as sounding big and theatrical and will be a big vocal showcase for Madonna. There is also some intel on Give It 2Me.

https://x.com/insidethegroove/status/1711442809406804401?s=20

I think they maybe getting their information from the current rehearsals? 

15 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I think they maybe getting their information from the current rehearsals? 

Yes, that's what he said as someone else stated.

If Frozen, NRM, and ROL are on the setlist, I would assume nothing else from the ROL album. Much like Erotica is allegedly represented with Erotica, Bad Girl, and Rain

17 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Yes, that's what he said as someone else stated.

If Frozen, NRM, and ROL are on the setlist, I would assume nothing else from the ROL album. Much like Erotica is allegedly represented with Erotica, Bad Girl, and Rain

Thanks to heaven she remembered her greatest albums 💦

1 hour ago, Mden said:

Inside The Groove

@insidethegroove

Probably no surprises here, but two confirmed songs on the setlist are Erotica and Frozen. The latter is described as sounding big and theatrical and will be a big vocal showcase for Madonna. There is also some intel on Give It 2Me.

https://x.com/insidethegroove/status/1711442809406804401?s=20

GI2M!!! ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥

11 hours ago, adamski1974 said:

Reading this thread makes me think Sunday morning is going to make interesting reading!

At this rate, you are all going to be disappointed one way or another. We all have our hopes about what is going to be in - or not in - the tour. 

I am keeping an open mind and just going to expect the unexpected. No wish list. Just rock up and see what happens.

I won't be disappointed because I don't have any expectations regarding a set list, etc.  All I expect is to have a great time.  I don't care about the set list because even the songs I like the least, I still would enjoy to hear. I'm just happy she's still alive, healthy and ready to kick ass around the globe. She is going to be on fire.

4 hours ago, Justice said:

Are those video teasers confirmed as songs from the setlist? 

A clip featuring Madonna videos has always been common as an advert for Madonna's tours. 

Perhaps those teasers feature some stuff that will be on the tour. I doubt she would perform GMAYL. Madonna will probably use just elements (the chanting) of it for some other song.

No, they are NOT "confirmed".  But of course, a lot of the common hits used in the teasers will be part of the tour, so there is no way they will be absolutely wrong if some are trying to narrate that Drowned Madonna is teasing the set list.  As stated, they are being quite vague about their reports and I don't believe they really know anymore than the rest of us.  It's not hard to put together a couple teaser videos with some of her biggest or fan loved hits.  But I wouldn't expect what songs/videos we see will all actually make the set list.

4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

How are we going to keep a secret thats being announced on a fanpage with 87,000 followers???

Well, I was not talking about them :lol: They just announced they'll be sharing news and some vids, not the entire thing (I hope there will be someone who will be sharing the show as it happened during the Rebel Heart tour)

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Well, I was not talking about them :lol: They just announced they'll be sharing news and some vids, not the entire thing (I hope there will be someone who will be sharing the show as it happened during the Rebel Heart tour)

Once the tour starts, people wanting to be spoiler free might want to start thinking to not visit any thread/topic/forum called "Celebration Tour" or they should expect they will be spoiled.  The rest of us will want to discuss the tour at great lengths! :Madonna054:

So, what do we think are the non-singles? They have to be songs previously performed (a selection based on what we know about the show and setlist details):

• Over And Over
  • Where's The Party
  • Sooner Or Later
  • In This Life
  • Why's It So Hard
  • Lament
  • Candy Perfume Girl
  • Sky Fits Heaven
  • Mer Girl
  • Impressive Instant
  • I Deserve It
  • Nobody's Perfect
  • Paradise (Not For Me)
  • Gone
  • Nobody Knows Me
  • Intervention
  • Mother And Father
  • Candy Shop
  • Heartbeat
  • She's Not Me
  • Beat Goes On
  • Masterpiece
  • Love Spent
  • Rebel Heart

56 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Drownedmadonna isn't new to giving accurate spoilers and infos in the latest years, it's up to you to believe them or not.

Call it vague or however you want, but we'll see how accurate the info was only when the opening night has happened! :)

P.s. they were the only ones doing the same thing with Madame X Tour, revealing the setlist to the first 3 songs in the correct order a week prior the opening night. I guess even in that case it was a bunch of tracks randomly placed together, right?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2444677515812539

Thank you so much. It’s very much appreciated!! I enjoy the spoilers and this pre tour time speculating and the anticipation just as much as the tour itself! 💃💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼🦮🪩🦮💝💝

11 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I might be remembering incorrectly but didn't Drowned Madonna reveal a false setlist just days before the Madame X Tour started? I believe it had songs on there like You Must Love Me, What It Feels Like For A Girl(?), and Easy Ride. 

Just watched their madame x videos/spoilers, and yes, they had You must love me and easy ride, but I kinda remember that after tour started they stated that M made some changes at the first night. 

Link: https://www.facebook.com/drownedmadonna/photos/a.602241516488488/2547342081978412/

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I might be remembering incorrectly but didn't Drowned Madonna reveal a false setlist just days before the Madame X Tour started? I believe it had songs on there like You Must Love Me, What It Feels Like For A Girl(?), and Easy Ride. 

You Must Love Me (in Portuguese) was being rehearsed, so was Easy Ride (same version as Tears of a Clown) but both were dropped during final rehearsals. There's a few other songs as well which were rehearsed (like Rescue Me, as teased by Madonna) but did not make the cut!

That's the thing about setlists, you can't be 100% sure of what tracks are on them as they're likely to change during rehearsals, yet they gave many details which were revealed to be correct, such as the 3-track order of the first act and also the fact the last part of the show had Future, Like a Prayer and I Rise as final, in this particular order!

Can someone post these drownedmadonna spoilers directly on here instead of a facebook link? I haven’t had a Facebook account in 10 years and the links won’t let me look at them without an account. Thank you to the kind soul that still has Facebook which is just as much a 🦕 as MySpace. 

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

Can someone post these drownedmadonna spoilers directly on here instead of a facebook link? I haven’t had a Facebook account in 10 years and the links won’t let me look at them without an account. Thank you to the kind soul that still has Facebook which is just as much a 🦕 as MySpace. 

So far going by the video's used in their teasers, these are the songs:

Live to Tell
Nothing Really Matters
Ray of Light
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day
Don't Tell Me
Rain
Bedtime Story
Erotica
Everybody
Sorry
Open Your Heart
Crazy for You
Give Me All Your Luvin (Why on Earth??)

Another 'source' has confirmed Frozen and maybe GI2M also! 

56 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

You Must Love Me (in Portuguese) was being rehearsed, so was Easy Ride (same version as Tears of a Clown) but both were dropped during final rehearsals. There's a few other songs as well which were rehearsed (like Rescue Me, as teased by Madonna) but did not make the cut!

That's the thing about setlists, you can't be 100% sure of what tracks are on them as they're likely to change during rehearsals, yet they gave many details which were revealed to be correct, such as the 3-track order of the first act and also the fact the last part of the show had Future, Like a Prayer and I Rise as final, in this particular order!

I get that songs are dropped before opening night but the way they announced it just a few days before the tour started goes to show that they are not as credible as they claim to be. They've been wrong on several things in the past as well. 

9 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I get that songs are dropped before opening night but the way they announced it just a few days before the tour started goes to show that they are not as credible as they claim to be. They've been wrong on several things in the past as well. 

I think there is an inherent risk with announcing anything ahead of time. As we have seen changes happen, even at the 11th hour. But at some point those tracks were on the set list.

I don't know if what they are teasing this time is right or wrong - but they were the first to premier the tour design - so have 'insider' info or have clearly been contacted by M's team to promote the tour given their 50k membership base.

Madonna was very active, posting on social media when she was rehearsing for the Madame X Tour.  A lot of the tracks reported such as Easy Ride, You Must Love Me, Rescue Me, etc, we knew that she was rehearsing, so it's not hard to guess that those songs were being considered for the set list.

With this tour, she's virtually shared nothing of the rehearsal process, so I suspect it's easy to eat up anything thrown out there, hoping some truth to it.  I am not saying Drowned Madonna isn't in the know, but so far all we are going by are video teasers they put together. They haven't even listed a suspected set list.  A lot of what they've posted is very vague.  Either they know more and are being respectful of the process or they know very little.  Either way, whatever they post is generating a lot of excitement and that is all that matters.  I personally will not be jumping to the conclusion that the couple of teasers they are posting, using Vogue as the audio and various visuals from many of her iconic videos throughout her career is a confirmation of the set list. If they are hints, great!  I'm excited to know some of those videos of rarely performed songs might be part of the set list.  :party:

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

So far going by the video's used in their teasers, these are the songs:

Live to Tell
Nothing Really Matters
Ray of Light
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day
Don't Tell Me
Rain
Bedtime Story
Erotica
Everybody
Sorry
Open Your Heart
Crazy for You
Give Me All Your Luvin (Why on Earth??)

Another 'source' has confirmed Frozen and maybe GI2M also! 

Thanks. 🙏 

I need Causing a Commotion and Spotlight 🤩🤩🤩🤩