Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

5 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

If we are only getting around 25 full song performances Bad Girl is a Hell No

Do you know Madonna is not a puppet but an artist and a human? 

3 months ago, everyone was afraid for her health and now some members are ready to bitch her just because is not 100% number ones hits. It's ridiculous. 

And I prefer 1000 times hearing bad girl or other non hits than holiday or like a virgin 😁

Just now, Sheridan1980 said:

3 months ago, everyone was afraid for her health and now some members are ready to bitch her just because is not 100% number ones hits. It's ridiculous. 

And I prefer 1000 times hearing bad girl or other non hits than holiday or like a virgin 😁

Hah ha ha.  Great minds!

15 minutes ago, andirabo said:

SHE LOOKS FABULOUS!!! Like a combination of S&S Tour, Rebel Heart and Madame X!

Also it seems that there are at least TWO LIVE MUSICIANS at this song!! Not full band obviously, but sommusicians will be there!!

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Sheridan1980 said:

If you want to hear the whole song live . This is as good as it will ever be

1 hour ago, Markdonna said:

Either would be pretty crazy — but LIKE A VIRGIN from BLONDE AMBITION remains one of her greatest LIVE performances EVER.  Everything about that performance was so crazy revolutionary at the time, and I simply adore the Far East Arrangement.

Plus — that gold cone bra corset thingy…

Middle eastern arrangement I think though.

30 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I can see it dragging the whole show down tbh. I think a verse and a chorus is more than enough as an Intervention in Mother & Father on Re-invention / Mer Girl in DWT  kind of way). The whole song would be a bit of a WTF moment for 95% of the audience. 

Could you imagine how long the lines to get a hotdog or go to the bathroom would be?