Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

7 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Hoping today’s hints shed light on the production, @Dazedmadonna…getting the impression this is shaping up to be one of her biggest :kiss2:

The traditional "tour by numbers" that pops up every single opening night's eve wasn't enough for you?

DM hinted 6 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 23 songs, there'll be 25 performed in full according to Price, we still need to know how many of the 23 hinted songs will be included in the group of the 25 full performed ones.

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Just wait and see. :kiss2:

Gagging. I’m SO excited for this show.

Walked from Westminster to the O2…been great for sightseeing, but wanted to check out what’s going on at the arena…about to see whether the merch store is being setup yet and if there’s any activity going on.

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I have loved your work. You’ve been teasing in the best way and time. And huge props to your video clips too artistically and professionally (I love the woman’s voice too lol). When others have questioned you, you just carried on not letting a thing bother you all in the name of Madonna. Well done to all of your team! Thank you so much. 🌹💃🌹💃🥊💝🥊💝🪩🕺🏼🪩🕺🏼🙏🙏🔥🌲🌲🕊🕊

There's only one Queen, and that's DrownedMadonna!

By the way, wish to faint in these 2 min.

So at long last Vogue is confirmed and La Isla, is it getting more likely that EY won't be in? I was kind of sure that one would be centre and fron as it is such an important song and theme. Even though I have to admit she never topped the BA performance, GS was nice but all other versions lacked the power that song needs so maybe it's ok

Vogue is a must, and after all the performances we had of it I still can't get enough of it. LIB same, though it is always a bit hit n miss but I'm sure she'll knock it out of the park this time (if the original stems are used, the drums of the 7" version are heaven and so is the synth in the bridge) could really do without DCFMA, but ok, same for BU, as much as I love the original it's been kind of overdone by now and I'm over the rock version.

So what's missing? Like A Virgin, Material Girl, Frozen, Music, BIM

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

One more set of songs tomorrow and some exciting in-detail tour news to come, stay tuned :kiss2:

In that case would it be fair to assume that the teased tracks include interpollations and interludes too? Cos we're already at 27 songs teased (yes I have an open excell sheet on my desktop)

That's actually quite exciting cos it throws everything we think we now back in the air

15 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

Vogue is a must, and after all the performances we had of it I still can't get enough of it. LIB same, though it is always a bit hit n miss but I'm sure she'll knock it out of the park this time (if the original stems are used, the drums of the 7" version are heaven and so is the synth in the bridge) could really do without DCFMA, but ok, same for BU, as much as I love the original it's been kind of overdone by now and I'm over the rock version.

So what's missing? Like A Virgin, Material Girl, Frozen, Music, BIM

Please no material girl 😂

3 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I think a lot of people would find that really cool, actually. Myself included. 

She can't wear every single iconic costume through her whole career but it would be amazing to see her literally walking among her history. She did that once before at an award show with some drag queens and it was stunning. 

And a much more elegant way to look at it