Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

9 hours ago, litemakr said:

I'd argue that the Virgin Tour was one of her most important tours since it helped propel her into superstardom and had hugely influential, iconic looks. Blonde Ambition is probably the most iconic tour. The first 3 albums were extremely popular and had insane amounts of radio play. Causing a Commotion was a #2 hit, had a lot of radio play and is an excellent live song. To suggest she doesn't heavily feature those albums and tours in a greatest hits tour doesn't make any sense to me. 

I wasn’t talking about this tour. I was talking about the Rebel Heart Tour.

4 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

What have they said or is it just this has a clue?

A clue, just that, but they're obviously referring to the tour setlist.

They've been the first to change the cover and profile images with the red graphic, two or three days before the announcement of the tour in January.

They clearly have insiders and I think in the next weeks they will let us know a few more details about what's coming. Maybe in accord with her team too.

1 hour ago, PHIL said:

it will be either just the beginning of the song or a remix or updated version. maybe more techno/trance.  i don't see the album version working well live...

Unless it's some type of remixed opening video (similar to The Beast Within). But I don't see this song being the opening song. Madonna knows people want a banger to start the show.

If DrownedMadonna is correct, then I guess NRM will be the obscure / die-hard fan dream song addition to this tour (similar to Hanky Panky / Lament, You Must Love Me, Paradise Not for Me, Rescue Me, True Blue / Who's That Girl)

Don't believe for a second that NRM will open the show, but it's definitely not out of the question to be included elsewhere on the setlist.  Excited if it's true as I know a lot of fans want this.  It's not a big deal to me, but I'm excited to know how she chooses to re-invent the song for the tour. 

If there's a place in the setlist to go for a "left field" choice it is the oppening, people will eat up anything and the message of the song makes total sense to start a show with. 

And of course, very Madonna to go for Nothing Really Matters now. But yes, it is Celebration Tour  not Greatest Hits Tour. Technically she could celebrate Candy Shop, Jimmy Jimmy and Autotune Baby. :Madonna004: 

3 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

If there's a place in the setlist to go for a "left field" choice it is the oppening, people will eat up anything and the message of the song makes total sense to start a show with. 

And of course, very Madonna to go for Nothing Really Matters now. But yes, it is Celebration Tour  not Greatest Hits Tour. Technically she could celebrate Candy Shop, Jimmy Jimmy and Autotune Baby. :Madonna004: 

Agree