BREAKING: Stuart Price Joins Madonna!

Shoful

3 hours ago, subversive said:

That man is stuart???? It's not the same stuart that I remember...

Are you sure guys?

3 hours ago, wyrweo said:

quite sure this is not Stuart! This guy is Younger and thinner looking and camp as knickers too! Would love to PROVEN wrong though! Need more than just a grainy picture.

The pictures below are from 2014 if I'm not mistaken. That was seven years ago. If you compare these with the ones from M's Instagram story, you'll find that this is without a doubt the same person.

stuart-price-c99d9118-4efc-490a-b9c2-bf80e4cfb7d-resize-750.webp

blog_artist_interview_stuart_price_hero_@2x_1.jpg

price-hero_copy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

For those questioning whether it’s him or not I am not being funny but I actually think they have photoshopped/face tuned his face which is why it may not look entirely like him. But it is him.

Or maybe it's just him, but the photo isn't as perfect as some want it to be, so they prefer to assume it's someone else.  I mean; c'mon, it's clearly Stuart.  He's 45, and for some it's been a few years since most have seen him. But most fans recognized him right away.  That says a lot. Add on the fact, Madonna posted "my past has become the future".   Who else would she be referring to in that image?

31 minutes ago, tscott said:

Or maybe it's just him, but the photo isn't as perfect as some want it to be, so they prefer to assume it's someone else.  I mean; c'mon, it's clearly Stuart.  He's 45, and for some it's been a few years since most have seen him. But most fans recognized him right away.  That says a lot. Add on the fact, Madonna posted "my past has become the future".   Who else would she be referring to in that image?

Of course it is him, even the way he’s sitting is typically him

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course it is him, even the way he’s sitting is typically him

I agree, but it's odd some even question it.  He is hardly someone that looks like anyone else.  Weird how some question it's him, when it is clearly Stuart Price.  And why else would Madonna caption, "my past has become the future" in that image when no one else is reconizable as Stuart is?

Just now, tscott said:

I agree, but it's odd some even question it.  He is hardly someone that looks like anyone else.  Weird how some question it's him, when it is clearly Stuart Price.  And why else would Madonna caption, "my past has become the future" in that image when no one else is reconizable as Stuart is?

I told you. Because they’ve facetuned his face. They even did it to her dad once.

6 hours ago, teammadonna said:

You keep saying it as if it's a fact that Madonna has been making new songs for years. But do you have any proof that Madonna has been making multiple new songs in recent years? I don't think so. The only fact is that Madonna has met Max Martin and is working on a new song with him.  (To be more precise, even this is just the fans' guesses for now.)

Aside from that, what you say doesn't make sense. You keep saying she's been working on new songs for years and that she's going to release an new album with about 10 songs and then this time it's not 10 new songs but 1 or 2 new songs. Then you also add that there is a possibility of releasing an New album with 10 songs. 

She was in the studio with Swae Lee for a project that we are yet to see and she was in the studio with Sikick who confirmed he worked on new songs with her. I think there is a possibility that she will release a new album. What I think will happen is that she will only release a song or two.

I don't know how to explain it any more clearly than this. 😩 

10 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

She was in the studio with Swae Lee for a project that we are yet to see and she was in the studio with Sikick who confirmed he worked on new songs with her. I think there is a possibility that she will release a new album. What I think will happen is that she will only release a song or two.

I don't know how to explain it any more clearly than this. 😩 

sigh... I don't understand why some people would jump to the wild conclusion that Madonna would make new music with someone just because she met someone in the studio.

I clearly remember When Madonna posted a photo of weeknd's studio on Instagram, some delusional fans overreacted and telling bullshit that Madonna was going to join the Super Bowl with weeknd, or Madonna was going to record a new song with weeknd. 

But what was the reality?

I don't know how to explain this... Well, Please, Don't come to the megalomaniac conclusion that she'll make a new song every time she stops by someone's studio. She could have just made an appointment there to buy his house.

madonna buys the weeknd's house.png

7 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

sigh... I don't understand why some people would jump to the wild conclusion that Madonna would make new music with someone just because she met someone in the studio.

I clearly remember When Madonna posted a photo of weeknd's studio on Instagram, some delusional fans overreacted and telling bullshit that Madonna was going to join the Super Bowl with weeknd, or Madonna was going to record a new song with weeknd. 

But what was the reality?

I don't know how to explain this... Well, Please, Don't come to the megalomaniac conclusion that she'll make a new song every time she stops by someone's studio. She could have just made an appointment there to buy his house.

madonna buys the weeknd's house.png

You can think what you want honey, I don't mind. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

24 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

You're not trying to convince me of anything? really? check the post. You're the one who tried to force your thoughts  by replying to a post I wrote. 

No, you keep calling people "delusional" and was trying to say that I don't think it's the case. That's all. All your posts have been rude and confrontational.

31 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

No, you keep calling people "delusional" and was trying to say that I don't think it's the case. That's all. All your posts have been rude and confrontational.

See. this is what I'm talking about. Obsession... Can't you just admit and move on? Just move on. No more your rude and confrontational obsessive replies to my post. PLEASE.

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

Price has been music director on 3 tours of Madonna. 
And considering that the new tour is almost 3 months away, it makes more sense that he was brought in to work on the sound of the tour 
Which of course doesn't change the fact that they can collaborate later.

Besides, she never made it a secret when she started working on new music.
In February 2014, Madonna confirmed that she had begun work on her thirteenth studio album (RH)
In January 2018, Madonna announced. that she had begun work on her fourteenth studio album (MX)

I admit the possibility that she may release a new single to celebrate the start of such a massive tour and start working on a new album for release in 2024 since she obviously won't have time for that in the next 6-8 months since the tour start.