POPULAR

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I truly hope it’s a new song or it’s a mashup as mentioned but it’s very exciting and new just like a virgin… 😎

Yes! 

I’m not usually a fan of M collaborations, but am quite intrigued by these collabs coming out.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they are good.

15 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I can’t embed but found this 

Abel replying to a fan account saying it’s the original pop idol on the snippet of the song a fan account posted on Twitter https://twitter.com/theweeknd/status/1664270779822006279?s=46&t=O-b7OPW6hz--DlvXNhxdGw5014026C-C3CB-4768-AADF-8FF244D3C334.thumb.jpeg.d87cd9964a1c135296cf3d91e88980e7.jpeg

Thanks for posting.  So I guess this confirms this is the song.   I'm assuming she's coming in right at the beginning of this clip?  I still can't be sure it's her, but I can imagine it is her the more I listen.  Great to know and so this apparently is her featured in a new and original song and not a mash up.  I prefer that!  What I can make of the song it sounds pretty great and reminds me  of Pharell/Hard Candy. 

22 minutes ago, tscott said:

Thanks for posting.  So I guess this confirms this is the song.   I'm assuming she's coming in right at the beginning of this clip?  I still can't be sure it's her, but I can imagine it is her the more I listen.  Great to know and so this apparently is her featured in a new and original song and not a mash up.  I prefer that!  What I can make of the song it sounds pretty great and reminds me  of Pharell/Hard Candy. 

Lol how can’t you say you’re not sure it’s her

something something from your flashing li-ights… turn it on, yeah”. It’s so clearly her voice.

23 minutes ago, nobelson said:

Lol how can’t you say you’re not sure it’s her

something something from your flashing li-ights… turn it on, yeah”. It’s so clearly her voice.

Sorry, I just can't make her out in that clip!  Others have stated the same.  I'm happy you and others can though!  :)

Just now, Sultrysully said:

Every song nowadays by every singer gets the Madame X vocal treatment.

I think Madame X is more heavily processed than everyday songs (it's meant to sound robotic as opposed to sounding just tuned to perfection). It's hard to tell for sure though until we get the song in HQ, I just noticed a very robotic sliding note (?).

4 minutes ago, danielsevilla said:

When is it going to be available? 

When it's midnight in the US?

On Spotify, the New Music Friday playlist cover in Spain is blank without artist image yet... that happens when the #1 spot there is coming later and they keep the image for it and update it later. If she gets New Music Friday all over the world (and they should, The Weeknd is the #1 artist in the platform), it's going to be MASSIVE fo her in numbers this week.

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

When it's midnight in the US?

On Spotify, the New Music Friday playlist cover in Spain is blank without artist image yet... that happens when the #1 spot there is coming later and they keep the image for it and update it later. If she gets New Music Friday all over the world (and they should, The Weeknd is the #1 artist in the platform), it's going to be MASSIVE fo her in numbers this week.

This is exciting. Thanks for making this post.  I will say this though, from what it sounds like, her part is minimal compared to her involvement with Sam Smith, but if she's singing in the part everyone says she is, it actually sounds more melodic than on Vulgar.  So my point is; I wish she had more (solo) vocals on this. Right now, it only seems she's mostly heard in Verse 2 of this song.  But we'll see when it finally is released.  Maybe she's all over the background vocals too. 

4 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

yes i want more melodic song from madonna :hearteyes: hope a full only madonna soon 

We can only hope what she collaborated with Max Martin is that song.  And any positive attention from this feature and collab with Smith will only help with gaining any exposure... wishful thinking that is!! :luv:

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic