POPULAR

2 minutes ago, f78k said:

Looks like it’s the clean version… 🤔

Let’s hope for more promo 🤞🏻

Now, two new both explicit and clean now have that cover -plus the two original releases with the album cover. Now there are 4 "Popular" releases on Spotify. :Madonna003:

Don't worry, they all share streams and that's what matters haha.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Also i am sad they aren't using the single cover Madonna published officially,homever still happy and will stream again more

why would they use the unofficial cover with an incorrect order of the performers? :laughing:  Madonna posted her own version with her name listed first :laughing: it's definitely not official

33 minutes ago, MPowered said:

This song is a hit. 

Vulgar is tanking (as expected)! 🤭🤭🤭

so we can't play the ageism card at this point, we can't play the homophobia/transphobia/fatphobia card because Sam just had a massive hit a few months ago.... we can still play the "she was just having fun, it wasn't meant to be a hit" card:eyes:

4 hours ago, androiduser said:

so we can't play the ageism card at this point, we can't play the homophobia/transphobia/fatphobia card because Sam just had a massive hit a few months ago.... we can still play the "she was just having fun, it wasn't meant to be a hit" card:eyes:

Looks like the general public prefers “adultDonna“ making smooth music. Nothing wrong with that. 

5 hours ago, MPowered said:

This song is a hit. 

Vulgar is tanking (as expected)! 🤭🤭🤭

5 hours ago, androiduser said:

I’d like to direct your attention  to ‘My neighbors when they hear me streaming #vulgar for 173940th time’

https://twitter.com/reductive_bitch/status/1668001539255066624?s=20

Just now, blondebenji said:

how do we know its tanking yet??

Cause it’s already down in streaming numbers whereas Popular kept rising.

I checked several forums that aren’t exclusively Madonna forums and eventhough they are usually hyped for new Madonna releases, they really didn’t like Vulgar at all. The song is obviously something Madonna fans might enjoy but outside of her fanbase…it’s viewed as embarrassing and trashy.

31 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Cause it’s already down in streaming numbers whereas Popular kept rising.

I checked several forums that aren’t exclusively Madonna forums and eventhough they are usually hyped for new Madonna releases, they really didn’t like Vulgar at all. The song is obviously something Madonna fans might enjoy but outside of her fanbase…it’s viewed as embarrassing and trashy.

It's too early to say this, though. "Vulgar" has been out for literally three days. I think "Popular" working that well made us lose perspective a little bit.

While it's true is not taking the world by storm and not as big as "Popular", it's not exactly a disaster either. The streaming numbers so far are quite good, 2,1M in two days on Spotify only.

Again, it all comes down to Sam's label now and the effort or not they're willing to put into this one. Let's be honest: radio and playlist support is usually payed by the labels. Also, again, this would really benefit from having a music video. Without proper support it'll do good but that's it.

There are various new releases by the Weeknd from The Idol on Spotify, Popular is completly drowned out, it's no longer promoted first.

Capture.png

Listening to the score instrumental by Mike Dean from the OST and his work on Christine & The Queens album, i was wondering, except "Queen", Madonna and Dean never wrote a track together from scratches. He always was a producer, or more accurately, a remixer of songs that already existed (even though he got credits). I like what he did on these two albums, i like his remix of Future live version, so i hope Madonna will write with him instead of just letting him remix and mix and master.

8 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

There are various new releases by the Weeknd from The Idol on Spotify, Popular is completly drowned out, it's no longer promoted first.

Capture.png

Listening to the score instrumental by Mike Dean from the OST and his work on Christine & The Queens album, i was wondering, except "Queen", Madonna and Dean never wrote a track together from scratches. He always was a producer, or more accurately, a remixer of songs that already existed (even though he got credits). I like what he did on these two albums, i like his remix of Future live version, so i hope Madonna will write with him instead of just letting him remix and mix and master.

I’ve not forgiven him for his poor mastering on FEL but I do love future Madame x version but assumed Mirwais mixed it ? 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic