The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, ScottyX said:

two nights of very non celebratory ending. i hope that changes in different venues.

Everything was going great. How weird.  I loved the show still, but ending on Rain (while I love the song) just doesn't work. She needs to end with a punch and so far last night and tonight, both times seems to end so abrupt.

See this is where it all goes wrong. The hysteria. How dare she? She needs to get it together. It’s still a two hour show. She’s giving it her all. She listens to what the feedback is, and I’m pretty certain she is revamping that ending. Sorry to those who are seeing it so early on, but that’s the nature of the beast seeing a tour of this magnitude. You get the thrill of being among the first, but you don’t get the creases ironed out. Don’t take it personally if you feel called out, but this awful concept of time being your money is just grotesque to me. You are like an Amazon shopper looking at the price per unit…and the bargain usually ends up being a counterfeit or expired! 😂

This curfew thing is really s**t. Ok she could start the show earlier but she was only a little late, and people have pay a lot of money too se the show. A live concert is always unpredictible, in other countries they add more runs for the bus or other public transport not shut everything off.

2 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

See this is where it all goes wrong. The hysteria. How dare she? She needs to get it together. It’s still a two hour show. She’s giving it her all. She listens to what the feedback is, and I’m pretty certain she is revamping that ending. Sorry to those who are seeing it so early on, but that’s the nature of the beast seeing a tour of this magnitude. You get the thrill of being among the first, but you don’t get the creases ironed out. Don’t take it personally if you feel called out, but this awful concept of time being your money is just grotesque to me. You are like an Amazon shopper looking at the price per unit…and the bargain usually ends up being a counterfeit or expired! 😂

Security!!!

Just now, scion said:

A few minutes after 9. Apparently issues with the cameras. 

Yeah, if I'm correct the show started a few minutes after 9.  Not really late. 

Honestly, I think that most people attending who really isn't paying attention to set list would have known any better.  It's just this show doesn't end with the usual excitement and farewell as her past tours do.

2 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

But if your show is 2.5hrs you know you need to start by 8.30 or the crowd don't get the show that you wanted to give and have worked hard to bring to them. 

3 hours ago, judas2015 said:

I don’t get it why rain with frozen backdrop? :)

Apparently she could switch to Frozen in the future nights. Nobody knows of course, but she rehearsed both and originally Frozen was the track after Ray of light. That's why we still have the Frozen video background. It's still a visual way to mention the track and I think it is not a bad association (but Rain is one of my favourite tracks). Anyway, she could still use Frozen sooner or later (hope not :lol:)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic