The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Typical Daily Fail

Title: Global superstars Beyoncé, Madonna and Kylie Minogue set to tour Australia in 2024

1.  A host of A-list global superstars are set to tour Australia in the near future, including Beyoncé, Madonna and Kylie Minogue.

2.  This includes The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Beyoncé, Madonna and Green Day, all of whom promoters are reportedly working hard to book for Down Under.

3. Under Madonna's photo - Madonna (pictured) may also be touring Australia over the next few years

See how the title is misleading - it's also just a regurgitation of the Herald Sun article - also just rumours unfortunately 

24 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

PopJustice's saying Bob the Drag Queen's booking shows for this Summer so that means one thing:

The Celebration Tour will really end in Mexico or will have only a few more shows in somewhere.

@Prayer ur bets about this somewhere, plz.

While Bob plays an important role in the show, the only person that can not be replaced there is... herself, cause it's her show. All the rest can be replaced.

She could easily use recorded stuff for Bob's parts (especially the intro, a pre-recorded audio with dancers, or a video montage, whatever) or just another artist playing the same master of ceremonies role during the show. We'll see.

It would be sad, cause Bob does an amazing job in my opinion, but show must go on.

50 minutes ago, Prayer said:

While Bob plays an important role in the show, the only person that can not be replaced there is... herself, cause it's her show. All the rest can be replaced.

She could easily use recorded stuff for Bob's parts (especially the intro, a pre-recorded audio with dancers, or a video montage, whatever) or just another artist playing the same master of ceremonies role during the show. We'll see.

It would be sad, cause Bob does an amazing job in my opinion, but show must go on.

But don't you think M wouldn't keep Bob for the remainer of the tour as long as it keeps getting more legs????

Why Bob would be replaced at all???

I REALLY WANNA HAVE YOUR CONFIDENCE THAT THIS ISN'T A SIGN THAT TOUR WILL BE OVER BY SUMMER.

At this point I just wanna have MONEY to watch the Jeunesse Arena one-week residency THE WHOLE WEEK just like mi cuate @Pedro Beltrandid to be able to attend the whole Palacio de los Deportes one-week residency.

Sorry but just like David Duchovny's X Files movie, I WANT TO BELIEVE I CAN SEE M LIVE ONCE MORE AND EVEN BETTER THAN THAT I WANNA SEE MYSELF IN THE CONCERT FILM.

This isn't impossible as beings from outer space come all of a sudden and take Earth from us, right? (While this isn't a Bad Idea.m4a at all...)

9 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

But don't you think M wouldn't keep Bob for the remainer of the tour as long as it keeps getting more legs????

Why Bob would be replaced at all???

I REALLY WANNA HAVE YOUR CONFIDENCE THAT THIS ISN'T A SIGN THAT TOUR WILL BE OVER BY SUMMER.

At this point I just wanna have MONEY to watch the Jeunesse Arena one-week residency THE WHOLE WEEK just like mi cuate @Pedro Beltrandid to be able to attend the whole Palacio de los Deportes one-week residency.

Sorry but just like David Duchovny's X Files movie, I WANT TO BELIEVE I CAN SEE M LIVE ONCE MORE AND EVEN BETTER THAN THAT I WANNA SEE MYSELF IN THE CONCERT FILM.

This isn't impossible as beings from outer space come all of a sudden and take Earth from us, right? (While this isn't a Bad Idea.m4a at all...)

You're having quite a SCREAMING start of year these days :Madonna009:

If she's inspired and healthy and everything's OK around her (family, her dad, etc. etc.) I can definitely see her extending this tour at least for the rest of 2024 WITH LOTS OF BREAKS in between of course.

The Brazil thing will probably be Rock In Rio, meaning that she's thinking about a festival version of the show, opening possibilities for more festivals around the world (Glastonbury was considered).

I mean, it's a greatest hits tour basically, so she could easily change some numbers and do a second round in 2025 if she wanted to. At this point is all about her health (and not getting bored of the tour and wanting to move on to new stuff).

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

She can just get a different drag queen

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Typical Daily Fail

Title: Global superstars Beyoncé, Madonna and Kylie Minogue set to tour Australia in 2024

1.  A host of A-list global superstars are set to tour Australia in the near future, including Beyoncé, Madonna and Kylie Minogue.

2.  This includes The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Beyoncé, Madonna and Green Day, all of whom promoters are reportedly working hard to book for Down Under.

3. Under Madonna's photo - Madonna (pictured) may also be touring Australia over the next few years

See how the title is misleading - it's also just a regurgitation of the Herald Sun article - also just rumours unfortunately 

My bet is none of these people will tour Australia in 2024 :laughing:

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

It makes sense for him to book gigs post the current end date - if no dates beyond what currently exist are confirmed - why would he wait?

Plus the tour could take a break and start up again later in the year. We can’t assume anything based on a backing dancer or drag queen feature act. Theyre all replaceable.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Plus the tour could take a break and start up again later in the year. We can’t assume anything based on a backing dancer or drag queen feature act. Theyre all replaceable.

I think Bob adds so much to the show and would be strange to see someone else in that role too

18 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I think Bob adds so much to the show and would be strange to see someone else in that role too

Also, he could be just scheduling shows in between breaks.  He did a show in Georgia a few days ago on December 30th.  

My guess, she's done this spring with this tour, but we'll see what happens.  Anything is possible. :)

I really hope the tour doesn’t end in Mexico. I want to see her take this show global. It would be fun though if she took a break and made some changes to the setlist, and then added more European and US dates as well. Imagine this tour going for a year or more. South America, Asia then back to Europe and the USA. No Australia of course lol.

Yeah. Unless she's planning to release M15 later this year, i'd totally love to see her extending the tour. 

The demand is clearly there, the critics are good and even tho she's still not 100% fit, she's still slaying every night. And her team really takes care of her, she's taking enough breaks during the show.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic