The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

For the Bedtime Story performance lovers, i think these are the best vocally what i can find of this performance 

Washington 18 Dec 

Lisbon 7 Nov 

London 15 Oct 

Cologne 15 Nov 

London 18 Oct 

Amsterdam 2 Dec 

Also 2 Dec Amsterdam 

London 14 Oct 

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

99% of social media users re-work their pictures or put a heavy filter on it before posting it. Welcome to 2024.

Maybe there is filter but I thought it was just the lighting!  Anyway, it's a great shot even though she looks pissed with that expression.  :)

12 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Michael did not like Madonna and they were not close and I think that's pretty clear from those leaked interviews. I think Madonna feels an affinity with him and that has grown a lot more since his death as she can see the parallels between the way the public treated him verses the way they now treat her. She relates to him as his female counterpart. I feel too that tribute is supposed to serve as a reminder that she is in the same league as MJ because unfortunately much of the public don't acknowledge it and a lot of Gen Z don't even know it. That is why it goes into BIM afterward.

Yes I got that to, all the others through the show have died and lord knows hows shes lucky to have made it even the 'king of pop' sadly went. Leaving M. the 'Queen' must be because its 'Bitch im Madonna' so she's celebrating her back story. 

20 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I adore Bedtime Story but it does not work, vocally, the scenography, the visuals....it's a low point with the overlong Erotica/Justify bit and MJ tribute imo maybe they will look better on film because they really look like they were more made for film than for a live experience. Like DAD too. 

wow

20 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Or will she use the recording from the usual cameras she has on every show? It seems like they already have a lot of footage 

I think this is the obvious case. It looks like the lighting for the show is already adjusted for those cameras, and its obvious they already did some color grading to the footage