The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's just normal she's fed up with all it after six months already. Same show night after night would kill anyone's spirits.

But I'm sure Miami and Mexico will lift her up.

Last month to go and big party in Rio, hold on, mama!

While I agree after nearly 6 months, it's natural she would be exhausted, but I am not sure if she's really down at all in the general sense of the tour.  I suspect her bad moods are sparked at something happening during her day or something isn't going exactly how she wishes in the show. 

But yeah, she'll be one happy mama once she gets to Rio (or get it over with. HA!!).

She was tired and her voice was hoarse during night 1, but she wasn't in a bad mood at all.  She was still funny and playful.  She was clearly annoyed that the Burning Up moment didn't go as planned, but it was more of a perfectionist, "stop, we're not going to just play through the song when my mic's not on at all" kind of thing rather than actually being fed up.

I've been to shows before where Madonna was in a bad mood and this was not it lol.  There's a level of humility and gratitude that she's still around to do this that is evident that wasn't always present on past tours.

52 minutes ago, McDonna said:

While I agree after nearly 6 months, it's natural she would be exhausted, but I am not sure if she's really down at all in the general sense of the tour.  I suspect her bad moods are sparked at something happening during her day or something isn't going exactly how she wishes in the show. 

But yeah, she'll be one happy mama once she gets to Rio (or get it over with. HA!!).

Is she in a bad mood? I'm not followiong much anymore sorry ... I hope she is fine anyway (yaeh, seven months on the road at 65 are definitely not an easy task, I mean she went on saying "I'm not gonna do this again" in her 30s and her tour were much shorter - 40, 45 shows - than this one).

Said that, I'm connecting to share this great pic from Dallas :)

434748400_10160187676557987_914042971650

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Is she in a bad mood? I'm not followiong much anymore sorry ... I hope she is fine anyway (yaeh, seven months on the road at 65 are definitely not an easy task, I mean she went on saying "I'm not gonna do this again" in her 30s and her tour were much shorter - 40, 45 shows - than this one).

Said that, I'm connecting to share this great pic from Dallas :)

434748400_10160187676557987_914042971650

Some interpreted she was in a "bad mood".  She also stated she wasn't feeling well at one point.  But yeah, my guess she was a little under the weather and/or something in the show wasn't going as planned, so of course she may looked a bit annoyed.  I'm sure it's nothing as we all have those moments. 

Thanks for the cool pic. Love the lighting on that image.  :)

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

I heard that she wasn't feeling well but I hope that she gets well soon. <3

She seemed like she had no patience after the guitar thing when she threw the water just before open your heart she tossed the bottle into the audience without looking at them lol and in Bad Girl Mercy barely smiled once - imagine is some tension/tiredness from the tour and her voice seems to be going now - hope they filmed it already in Los Angeles those shows looked perfect 

Miami Saturday. Who is going? I have my fought figured out. Sadly enough, I arrive in Fort Lauderdale at 6 PM and then at 6 AM on the flight back home. So 12 hrs in Florida. Not doing a hotel. Seems ridiculous. So trying to figure out what to do afterwards. Maybe arrive at Airport at 4 AM and wait.