The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

51 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Madonna Celebration Tour Miami april 6th 

Pretty good night vocally 

Holy Moly she sounds great 

Even take a bow sounds o.k... 

These are mine :-) I hope I can save the remaining files. My card is playing back the videos when its inserted in the camera. Otherwise, most of the file won't transfer. I ordered a USB connector to insert the card into. I hope it works!!! If not, I will need professional assistance. 

11 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

These are mine :-) I hope I can save the remaining files. My card is playing back the videos when its inserted in the camera. Otherwise, most of the file won't transfer. I ordered a USB connector to insert the card into. I hope it works!!! If not, I will need professional assistance. 

Great video's... Vocal wise i think this night is the best out of the Miami dates... 

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

So 4 shows seen and it keeps getting better 

For the AC worriers she thanked everyone that helped her last night to accommodate to her needs 

She’s not that horrible horrible person @scionand @eXtremeOccidentwarned us about. 

I don’t have to turn in my fan card this time fiuuu

Wow. This was a little uncalled for. I was making an observation about a trend in her behavior after going to 8 shows…I didn’t say I’m turning in my fan card. Sorry for a difference in opinion than you…not sure why your anecdotes from the show hold any more weight than mine…

Anyways, glad I didn’t run into you.

12 minutes ago, survivalartist said:

Gloria Estefan was at the show last night the other night

https://x.com/MadonnaNationX/status/1777212243005862110

I love Gloria so much, wish she was still performing shows. Maybe she'll be inspired by M to do one last tour. It's 40 years since Miami Sound Machine's first English language album this year and in typical fashion, there is not a peep from her about any special editions or surprises.  Sigh...

18 minutes ago, survivalartist said:

Gloria Estefan was at the show last night the other night

https://x.com/MadonnaNationX/status/1777212243005862110

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

How great is this?!!! And I would have loved to have seen Ricky and Madonna sing Be Careful together …even just a line or two. 

Her vocals generally sounded amazing in Miami. She’s gonna be in good shape for Rio :)

She continues to blow me away with her emotional delivery of certain songs. Up close, songs like Bad Girl are breathtaking. She’s so convincing as an actress to her own songs. It’s something I’ve noticed she does better than any other pop artist.

Any recs on where to sit if doing a final show of this tour? Was thinking lower bowl center. Can’t believe this tour is almost over…such an experience. Hope this isn’t it for her, but if it is, hope Tuesday is a tour highlight :)

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Madonna Celebration Tour Miami april 6th 

Pretty good night vocally 

Holy Moly she sounds great 

Even take a bow sounds o.k... 

Just stunning! It’s also amazing how much Stella and Esther have grown during this tour… and getting more and more beautiful too! 

48 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Wow. This was a little uncalled for. I was making an observation about a trend in her behavior after going to 8 shows…I didn’t say I’m turning in my fan card. Sorry for a difference in opinion than you…not sure why your anecdotes from the show hold any more weight than mine…

Anyways, glad I didn’t run into you.

Relax babe, all that you are posting here is you talking and not what I said in my post

I do miss running into you, it would have been nice to meet another fan, even if your opinion of Madonna is totally opposite than mine. 

14 hours ago, Enrico said:

How nice to see Ricky Martin again after so many years of absence from the world of music! I remember following him since his beginnings back in the 90s. My favorite songs were "Me amarás", "Fuego contra Fuego", "Todos mis caminos van a tí", etc. An extremely thin Ricky Martin, with long hair and quite shy in front of the cameras. Nothing to do with the Ricky Martin of today: totally uninhibited and sure of himself although with a few extra kilos. Well, something easy to fix with some HIIT sessions. If he wants it, of course, because we are all owners of our physique and if he feels good, I respect it.

On 4/7/2024 at 11:36 PM, RyanUK said:

It sounds like M had asked for the AC to be switched off and the crew didn’t honor the request. Fair play to M for her reaction. She’s the boss at the end of the day. I would be pissed too. 

Yeah but going off in front of 20,000 people? :laughing: I love her but I think she should keep these rants for backstage personally. Especially berating people that work for her in front of everyone. Not cool.

16 hours ago, Alibaba said:

It is hard to show up for yourself and to learn to parent your inner child when you come from a background of trauma. If she suffers from claustrophobia and panic attacks, clearly her trauma is considerable and she’s been on a long journey toward mental wellness. I can relate, and I am moved by her extreme honesty. She’s clearly been going through some trauma activation since her illness and this speech serves as a reminder that she deserves kindness and compassion. It’s obviously hard for her to be vulnerable, and so for her to be that honest in front of 20,000 is significant.

I think being so famous would also be an ongoing traumatic experience too. People judging you 24/7. Not being able to go out on the street. It can’t be good for anyone’s mental health.