The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

i want to die GIF

https://guide.change.org/create-a-petition 
Creating a high-quality petition gives you the best chance of achieving the change you want. By including a memorable headline, a compelling image, carefully selecting your decision maker and using strong storytelling, you can create a petition that will grow support for your cause and win.

🥇🤣

Kim talks about being neighbors with Madonna two different times, walking her dog in exchange for her jewelry, going trick-or-treating with her, inventing a Push-up Bra with nipples molded after her own, developing SKIMS for men, Guillermo models some of her women’s shapewear, acting in “American Horror Story: Delicate,” what her relationship is like with Donald Trump, and she responds to online rumors by answering some “True or False?” questions

12 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

She cant stop smiling I just love it. One of my favorite parts of the show is this walk and ripping that jacket off.

It's like the part from Confessions from Hung Up when she is crawling down the Catwalk - one of those iconic moments. I love it too the whole walk in Vogue on this tour 

29 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Or that she’s visiting two countries where she’s being worshipped, that surely improves your mood IMHO

Wont He Do It Happy Sunday GIF by Bounce

Latinos know how to party. Latinos know who's the Queen.

Best decision she made to end the tour in Latin America, like she did in 2008 and 2012.

We give her the energy she needs to shake the tiredness off and wrap everything up.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic