Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

7 hours ago, andirabo said:

BRAZIL, WE WON!  :Madonna014:

to me, the flying rig and the side screens are not 100% necessary (of course it would be amazing to have) but the opening of the show... this is crucial - and she will deliver! image that bass at the beginning of NRM echoing on that beach... I have goosebumps!

6 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Not mentioning any names but you have to laugh at the know it all fans saying it won’t be part of the show all over social media :laughing: Some people will say anything just to pretend they are in the know.

Tomorrow I'm taking a flight to Rio... Can't wait! ✌️🥂

I don't expect the show to be different, so if I get a surprise it will be a good surprise.

But they told me to pay attention.

I have been told that if I go from the early morning I will be robbed, raped and tortured... so I think I will camp as soon as I arrive (on the 2nd) 😆😆😆

Jokes aside, is it really that dangerous? I was thinking of going late in the morning. I don't care about being in the front row; I just want to dance and have fun. I've seen this show four times and the most fun I had was when I was in the stands. Obviously, I won't bring my smartphone; I can do without it for a day, especially since there will be official recordings.

44 minutes ago, FraP said:

I don't expect the show to be different, so if I get a surprise it will be a good surprise.

I have been told that if I go from the early morning I will be robbed, raped and tortured... so I think I will camp as soon as I arrive (on the 2nd) 😆😆😆

Jokes aside, is it really that dangerous? I was thinking of going late in the morning. I don't care about being in the front row; I just want to dance and have fun. I've seen this show four times and the most fun I had was when I was in the stands. Obviously, I won't bring my smartphone; I can do without it for a day, especially since there will be official recordings.

Excited Cat GIF

I've been in Rio five times for New Year and one in Sao Paolo and one in Parati. And never had anything happen to me but of course I’m Mexican.

if you are Argentinian you are doomed, sorry

Sorry Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

10 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Excited Cat GIF

I've been in Rio five times for New Year and one in Sao Paolo and one in Parati. And never had anything happen to me but of course I’m Mexican.

if you are Argentinian you are doomed, sorry

Sorry Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

Italian, I know Argentian are so much hated in Brazil ahah

1 hour ago, FraP said:

don't listen to the people repeating the same stereotype. you're not gonna be stabbed on the stairs coming off of the plane.

however:

1. do not bring to the concert anything you cannot lose (ie. passport)
  2. try to buy a small money belt, where you can put your phone and spare change and your credit card (do not bring multiple credit cards with you)
  3. if you get the money belt, put it inside your pants, not on the outside.
  4. do not walk with your phone around, if you need to use it, get inside a store.
  5. for the concert: when you want to record it or take pictures, use both hands or secure it with a strap to your wrist.

just be aware of your surroundings and try to be around other people. enjoy Rio and enjoy the show!

5 hours ago, ron92 said:

Of course she will. It will be such a great moment flying on a beach with ALL those People.

Yeah, some still are convinced this is going to be a totally different show. The Press Statement says that she's bring her show to Rio. She'll still fly and sing all the songs we've heard with the hope of a few extras as been reported. :party:

1 hour ago, FraP said:

As a Brazilian myself, I can tell you that, yeah, Rio can be dangerous here and there.

But just relax, the government is building a huge police task force to guarantee safety for everybody on Saturday.

I tell you, I was also afraid of the concert being held in Copacabana for free, but after reading about all the security measures being put into action, I am more than relieved.

Don't listen to negative people, come join the party with us and celebrate our Queen once more!

15 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

don't listen to the people repeating the same stereotype. you're not gonna be stabbed on the stairs coming off of the plane.

however:

1. do not bring to the concert anything you cannot lose (ie. passport)
  2. try to buy a small money belt, where you can put your phone and spare change and your credit card (do not bring multiple credit cards with you)
  3. if you get the money belt, put it inside your pants, not on the outside.
  4. do not walk with your phone around, if you need to use it, get inside a store.
  5. for the concert: when you want to record it or take pictures, use both hands or secure it with a strap to your wrist.

just be aware of your surroundings and try to be around other people. enjoy Rio and enjoy the show!

Adrienne Banfield-Jones Stress GIF by Red Table Talk

1 minute ago, vitoralmeiida said:

and we manage to live with it! its crazy

Not particularly the place but the whole thing altogether. Stresses me out, I don’t know if I could go to a huge massive thing like this with so many people. Even festivals I’m like 😳. So happy for everyone going but OMG my anxiety could never. STRESS

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Not particularly the place but the whole thing altogether. Stresses me out, I don’t know if I could go to a huge massive thing like this with so many people. Even festivals I’m like 😳. So happy for everyone going but OMG my anxiety could never. STRESS

oh yesss! absolutely. I've never been to Rock in Rio exactly because is just HUGE. don't like festivals that much.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic