Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

I had heard about Pablo Vittar but only superficially. Thanks to Madonna I have been able to get to know this person better and the truth is that they have made a very good impression on me. A talented, charismatic artist with very good energy.

Since the beginning of the tour, Madonna has supported the gay community by inviting various personalities and the final representative definitely could not be Wendy Guevara in Mexico because her participation was a complete disaster because of her bad attitude. Something that Madonna herself was wisely able to solve by pulling her against the chair to make her calm down and realize who the real star was. Pablo Vittar, on the other hand, receives my approval from this moment and I am sure that this Saturday they will be the best representative of our community and together with Madonna they will give an unforgettable show.

13 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I had heard about Pablo Vittar but only superficially. Thanks to Madonna I have been able to get to know this person better and the truth is that they have made a very good impression on me. A talented, charismatic artist with very good energy.

Since the beginning of the tour, Madonna has supported the gay community by inviting various personalities and the final representative definitely could not be Wendy Guevara in Mexico because her participation was a complete disaster because of her bad attitude. Something that Madonna herself was wisely able to solve by pulling her against the chair to make her calm down and realize who the real star was. Pablo Vittar, on the other hand, receives my approval from this moment and I am sure that this Saturday they will be the best representative of our community and together with Madonna they will give an unforgettable show.

team america vomit GIF
Vomit Throw Up GIF by Eternal Family

2 hours ago, Donna said:

In the U.S., there seems to be no interest at all by the general public and I have seen very little media coverage of this show either.  It's sorta sad and frustrating from a fan's perspective because I know U.S. was the first to really embrace her and now she's an afterthought at this point.  I envy those countries that nearly shut down because of Madonna. 

I think maybe It's because in theUS the tourwas over few Weeks ago so the media are realready talk about her. At least this is my opinion based on the magazine i read online. By thewayjf theshop will be a flop all the media in the us will talk about this for months

8 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

I was just there. The energy is amazing. There's party everywhere, Madonna playing loud and all kinds of vendors selling Madonna T shirts, cups, and all kinds of merchandise. It was like a Madonnaland park. When we arrived at the beach she was playing express yourself, and it was so emotional.

So happy for you Cara!!! Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️

8 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

I was just there. The energy is amazing. There's party everywhere, Madonna playing loud and all kinds of vendors selling Madonna T shirts, cups, and all kinds of merchandise. It was like a Madonnaland park. When we arrived at the beach she was playing express yourself, and it was so emotional.

So AWESOME. Thank you for sharing. It's so nice to hear from locals with such positive experiences and info.  :)

Just now, ron92 said:

I think maybe It's because in theUS the tourwas over few Weeks ago so the media are realready talk about her. At least this is my opinion based on the magazine i read online. By thewayjf theshop will be a flop all the media in the us will talk about this for months

Yeah, but the U.S, media really didn't talk about her, other than the usual reviews that actually happen for every venue.  At the same time, I don't believe anything will be a "flop" as you suggested or talked for about months in the U.S.  Our country is in the smack dab political and public dissent. What happens at a Madonna concert will be the least of people's worries nor will it be on the tip of most tongues in the U.S.

I'm enjoying so much this event, It's one of a kind.
She will have the time of her life with the brasilian crowd, so many people conected, having fun, dancing and singing,  an amazing true  conection.
I'm so happy for her, to have an audience that's at the top of it all, The people from brazil is just having a great time, there's merchandizing, t-shirts, caps, hey holders, posters, and anykind of souvenirs.
I'm from Buenos Aires (Argentina) a Brasil neighbour countries, It's the most closer we could see her concert, and the news, media and evryone is talking about her, The local news shows are there, with 24 hours coverage of everything happening in Rio, about this incredible party, he process, the stage build up, the rehearsals, 
everything is in an incredible atmosphere.

https://tn.com.ar/tags/madonna/ )

21 minutes ago, JuanSchmidl said:

I'm enjoying so much this event, It's one of a kind.
She will have the time of her life with the brasilian crowd, so many people conected, having fun, dancing and singing,  an amazing true  conection.
I'm so happy for her, to have an audience that's at the top of it all, The people from brazil is just having a great time, there's merchandizing, t-shirts, caps, hey holders, posters, and anykind of souvenirs.
I'm from Buenos Aires (Argentina) a Brasil neighbour countries, It's the most closer we could see her concert, and the news, media and evryone is talking about her, The local news shows are there, with 24 hours coverage of everything happening in Rio, about this incredible party, he process, the stage build up, the rehearsals, 
everything is in an incredible atmosphere.

https://tn.com.ar/tags/madonna/ )

Disfruta! Enjoy!!!

13 minutes ago, Andymad said:

So how do they rehearse with the sound off? Like do they all have AirPods

Yeah I think so too. There could also be the necessity to rehearse the tv direction for the broadcasting so I'm not surprised they're going on rehearsing so much. I can't believe we got this event, it really is so exciting. Maybe just listening to a new album could be more exciting  :hearteyes:

Edit: wow! I just watched a few secs of the live stream and Music is in full coreo mode :cry:

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic