• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

21 01’ Madonna was considered for the role of ‘Maria Corleone’ but she was too ‘old’ 33 for the role of a teenager. They consider making the necessary changes to the script to account her age.

32 25’ Take a look underneath the highlighted part of the text.

46 40 ‘  ‘Deeper and Deeper’ video appearance plus Madonna booed a film critic who made a   joke about Coppola’s performance in ‘Godfather’ III.

I thought this was funny.  I like old school basketball and got this clip in my YouTube recommendations.  Then I thought wasn't this around the time she was dating Dennis Rodman?

So yeah I caught her at 5:06 and 1:35:30 below!  :cute:

She's cute even just sitting there.  She looked like her one sister there, I think Paula Ciccone.

The game itself was pretty good as well!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 3:46 PM, wtg1987 said:

Sorry but Jump and Celebration videos ? ?? he dropped the balls on those 

Ehh...its all about perception. Ray of Light is seen as one of the best 90s videos period and of course won her her first and only video of the year at the VMAs and all it is is just her in front of a blue screen then at a club cut to a video like Celebration which is the same thing yet somehow its seen as inferior. Always made me laugh. As for Jump, you just know she probably told him all she had was a few hours in japan and to hurry his ass up.

15 hours ago, Alpha said:

Ehh...its all about perception. Ray of Light is seen as one of the best 90s videos period and of course won her her first and only video of the year at the VMAs and all it is is just her in front of a blue screen then at a club cut to a video like Celebration which is the same thing yet somehow its seen as inferior. Always made me laugh. As for Jump, you just know she probably told him all she had was a few hours in japan and to hurry his ass up.

Well, you know that Jonas actually filmed the images imposed on the blue screen, right?
Madonna's part on the video may be minimal, the video is not.

Celebration and Jump are cheap, quickly "this will do" videos, there's no way to compare them to Ray of Light.