Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Well actually this is the first negative review we read. Fans loved it from the original screening in NYC. Let’s see… but honestly we knew what we were going to get… and nobody edits shows like concerts anymore, they try to make more entertaining by adding a lot of filters and fast cuts. She’s not the only one doing it that way.

Just now, al4realz said:

Well actually this is the first negative review we read. Fans loved it from the original screening in NYC. Let’s see… but honestly we knew that we were going to get… and nobody edits shows like concerts anymore, they try to make more entertaining by adding a lot of filters and fast cuts. She’s not the only one doing it that way.

If I were at the premiere in NYC with Madonna, I think it's impossible not to love it because of the excitement. I think this sounds more objective. Edward has experience and is a true fan. And yes, you're right: after all we were already expecting fast cuts and perfect vocals.

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

If I were at the premiere in NYC with Madonna, I think it's impossible not to love it because of the excitement. I think this sounds more objective. Edward has experience and is a true fan. And yes, you're right: after all we were already expecting fast cuts and perfect vocals.

The thing is, some people will actually love it, some people might hate it. I will just say, if you’re expending something like the girlie show, then you’ll be disappointed. Fast cuts is not new for us, we got them in truth or dare and we got them in the IGTTYAS documentary and sometimes they work, I think this time those fast cuts mostly work for the show, not like those macabre edits on RHT or MDNA. 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Did Edward even attend the NYC screening?

I was expecting a fast cut editing... That is never good but Madonna seems to like it, she's been editing her material like this for a while now. I just hope at least it's not a terrible editing like MDNA or Rebel Heart. Different cities, different outfits or hair, different stages, a terrible color grading. At least in those aspects it seems the film is good, so I'll take it! Same with the audio, I hope the mixing is more professional this time. 

Everyone:"omg I heard from my co-worker's stepmother's grandfather that it causes epilepsy and features the fart poem, five renditions of Candy Shop and a fight against Thanos" 

Me:*actually doesn't care of the same comments about fast-cuts and waits to watch the show by himself before getting an opinion on how it's edited* bedtime story deal with it GIF

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic