Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

There's really not much left now... just little things here and there, going backwards:

- Love Profusion  -> edit: we know this one is coming too

- Die Another Day

- Don't Tell Me -> we know this one is coming

- Evita singles apart from "Argentina" - doubt it

- One More Chance? Everything is already released

- I'll Remember

- Playground

- Keep It Together

- Cherish

- Causing A Commotion

- Who's That Girl

And then the "True Blue" and "LAV" singles but all that material is already released, except for "Ain't No Big Deal".

It's easy to say "they've done nothing!" since she came back to Warner, but to think we're having almost her whole singles back catalogue on digital when just three years ago everything pre-"Confessions" era was not available... it's quite something.

We might get the Buenos Aires remixes attached to the single of Another Suitcase In Another Hall. The LDLHA mixes could appear on the One More Chance single. Note: There are two edits of the song, one being promo only.

I wonder what they will end up adding to the Crazy For You single because that one is most definitely coming.

8 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

Do we think the Causing a Commotion mixes will turn up on streaming? Especially the Silver Screen Single Mix?

Not sure what they could be released on unless we get a Causing a Commotion EP?

@Prayer

Maybe, maybe not.

They could do two separate singles for "Causing A Commotion" and "Who's That Girl" or put them together under the "Super Club Mix" EP, like the RSD vinyl. But for some reason, her "new" RSD releases are exclusive for physical format so far, maybe some day they decide to put them on digital too.

3 hours ago, MPowered said:

Thank god they added the radio mix and Tracy's dub!

3 hours ago, MPowered said:

We might get the Buenos Aires remixes attached to the single of Another Suitcase In Another Hall. The LDLHA mixes could appear on the One More Chance single. Note: There are two edits of the song, one being promo only.

I wonder what they will end up adding to the Crazy For You single because that one is most definitely coming.

Not being a punch in where you know, schön, but why Nothing Fails haven't get green so far, beloved??? It's Oct 27 already in German, right??

EDIT: look how watching this just hurts my poor Hartz...

Screenshot_20231026_065857_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b5aa245ffb0444ed043ddca64ddce73f.jpg

17 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

Nevermind, found it. 

As for now Rhino's locating the new reissues as "albums released in their original date," a few days later they're moved to the "singles" section. This tradition just started with Drowned World/Substitute for Love.

Look at a screenshot I shared here yesterday:

1640826618_Screenshot_20231025_105955_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.913cd14b0d771a7125984d91928a8387.jpg

This single shows the unique talents of Peter Rauhofer, he completely restructures a ballad into a early/mid 90s club romp on one song and barely changes most of the beats/sounds/effects on Nobody Knows Me, instead adding little extra touches and beats. I prefer his remix of Nothing Fails for its warmth and creativity but I appreciate Nobody Knows Me for staying so close to the original.

4 hours ago, DickTracy said:

This single shows the unique talents of Peter Rauhofer, he completely restructures a ballad into a early/mid 90s club romp on one song and barely changes most of the beats/sounds/effects on Nobody Knows Me, instead adding little extra touches and beats. I prefer his remix of Nothing Fails for its warmth and creativity but I appreciate Nobody Knows Me for staying so close to the original.

His ‘’Lost In Space Mix’’ ain’t bad either. Hopefully we will get it on the Love Profusion maxi… 🤞🏻

Was the love profusion single ever on streaming or Itunes?I see a lot of people saying that the single was removed from many digital platforms but I have never heard of it being put up on streaming platforms before

Is this rumor true?

Apparently it was a non approved release but I don't know so can someone tell me if the mixes were ever there official upload or not

23 hours ago, Prayer said:

There's really not much left now... just little things here and there, going backwards:

- Love Profusion  -> edit: we know this one is coming too

- Die Another Day

- Don't Tell Me -> we know this one is coming

- Evita singles apart from "Argentina" - doubt it

- One More Chance? Everything is already released

- I'll Remember

- Playground

- Keep It Together

- Cherish

- Causing A Commotion

- Who's That Girl

And then the "True Blue" and "LAV" singles but all that material is already released, except for "Ain't No Big Deal".

It's easy to say "they've done nothing!" since she came back to Warner, but to think we're having almost her whole singles back catalogue on digital when just three years ago everything pre-"Confessions" era was not available... it's quite something.

Yes, but there are many odds & ends after that... little i's to dot and t's to cross like Ring My Bell, I Love NY Rock Version, Cyberraga (hopefully on DTM Maxi), Freedom Rainforest, Supernatural remix, Guilty By Association...

29 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Was the love profusion single ever on streaming or Itunes?I see a lot of people saying that the single was removed from many digital platforms but I have never heard of it being put up on streaming platforms before

Is this rumor true?

Apparently it was a non approved release but I don't know so can someone tell me if the mixes were ever there official upload or not

It's literally the first time I read about this and I've been buying and checking music on iTunes since 2009.

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Strange? Apparently it was a unofficial release but I would like to know if it ever existed or is the fan wrong

But I was also aware of any unofficial uploads later removed (there were not that much on iTunes, to be honest, they've always been quite strict about that). I don't recall "Love Profusion" there, official or not, at all.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW