proxy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

It just highlights how unpopular she is now which a lot of fans still refuse to believe 🙄🥹

She may be "unpopular" to the masses currently...deep down...half the humans on the planet love Madonna or have loved Madonna at some point. How many artists do you know have had a different t audience each era? Most people don't remember Madonna, which is why making the autobio movie is so important. People will remember, you just have to wake them up lol

19 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

She may be "unpopular" to the masses currently...deep down...half the humans on the planet love Madonna or have loved Madonna at some point. How many artists do you know have had a different t audience each era? Most people don't remember Madonna, which is why making the autobio movie is so important. People will remember, you just have to wake them up lol

It’s only die hard fans buying this - we all know next week this will be well out of the top 10 - that’s all I was saying when I said she isn’t very popular 

M should have released this album a week or two earlier. A little more in-person TV and online promo in the US, then flew over to UK/Europe for a few days of TV interviews etc, dropped the record and THEN fly to Italy from there to sit on that boat. 

A number 1 album matters, of course it does. If nothing else, but to remind everyone that she is still here and kicking ass. There should have been more promo reminding people of how many great classic tracks this release covers. 

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

It angers me that people like Elton John get radio airplay when he does a "duet" but Madonna doesn't. Take Crave, if it was properly promoted and on airwaves I feel like people would have digged it more.

Well Elton did a duet of an old song with one of the biggest popstar around. 

5 hours ago, MatterCompressor said:

Best we could get is Emily signing it with an X... dumb bitch

5 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Bitch has had her holiday now get back to work and sign some copies or Warner stick a bonus track on Apple & Amazon music which is only available if you buy the full album 

When she went to HMV for the Music promotion the most of the copies were signed by Caresse :laughing:

She can let the twins do it now!

Madonna-Music-Signed-Autographed-CD-HMV-

PS if you are interested in fake and real signatures, you can read more in this thread with great input by @Eyzonme

5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

When she went to HMV for the Music promotion the most of the copies were signed by Caresse :laughing:

She can let the twins do it now!

Madonna-Music-Signed-Autographed-CD-HMV-

Caresse signing stuff as Madonna is something that always fascinates me.

She truly went there.

I want the biopic to focus just on her and Caresse really. What truly happened!

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Well Elton did a duet of an old song with one of the biggest popstar around. 

Nah...I mean...M collaborated with Maluma etc...no airplay...not because they were trash songs, but, because she's "old" and a woman. I don't wanna start on that old topic but it's worth comparing. 

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Kate Bush , Elton …

Kate Bush was a fluke due to Stranger Things. If she released a new studio album she would be nowhere to be seen. 

And Elton... he had a hit with the biggest hitmaker of the past 4 years. His album has tracks with less than 1.5M streams after a year on Spotify even with feats. 

He also has a lot of hype for doing a collaboration with the most anticipated comeback in music right now: Britney Spears.

He's someone that chooses his projects well. Madonna could be more like that tbh.

Speaking of Madonna. This is still a much stronger debut than Dia Lipa or Gaga's recent remix projects. She's doing great 

10 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Nah...I mean...M collaborated with Maluma etc...no airplay...not because they were trash songs, but, because she's "old" and a woman. I don't wanna start on that old topic but it's worth comparing. 

Again, it’s true but Madonna didn’t release La Isla Bonita with Maluma but a brand new songs. And Dua Lipa is MUCH bigger than Maluma.

35 minutes ago, rgdlee said:

Didn't M work with Dua Lipa on that awful Levitating remix too? :devil:

It was Dua's song and so her failure tho, not Madonna's. If artists like M can't chart alone, they can't do shit to hype a song they are featured in, especially this Dua remix was hated by everyone because of the cheap production of TheCursedMadonna on it. If it was the opposite tho, a Madonna's song featuring Dua however, it would have been a problem for M to flop with that absolutely. That's a whole ass different case lol.

6 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Kate Bush charted because of Stranger Things in she SINGLE chart. Elton because of a Dua Lipa duet in the SINGLE chart.

Elton’s last GH debuted at..number 68. It didn’t even chart in the US.

I also wonder why are you here since you only post negative comments. 

Er have you checked Kates chart positions? Even her live album in 2016 charted well.. Number 4.

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Kate Bush was a fluke due to Stranger Things. If she released a new studio album she would be nowhere to be seen. 

And Elton... he had a hit with the biggest hitmaker of the past 4 years. His album has tracks with less than 1.5M streams after a year on Spotify even with feats. 

He also has a lot of hype for doing a collaboration with the most anticipated comeback in music right now: Britney Spears.

He's someone that chooses his projects well. Madonna could be more like that tbh.

Speaking of Madonna. This is still a much stronger debut than Dia Lipa or Gaga's recent remix projects. She's doing great 

You’re talking bollocks.

Kate will always chart more consistently high than Madonna… even her least popular albums charted in the top 2…

Live album 2014 - number 4

2011 Studio Album, zero tv promotion - Number 5

2011 Re-Recorded Songs largely from her lowest selling album - Number 2

2005 Studio Album - Zero TV promotion - Number 3

1993 Studio Album - Number 2…

14 minutes ago, scion said:

Er have you checked Kates chart positions? Even her live album in 2016 charted well.. Number 4.

And? We are talking about the present. Running Up was a hit this year but I haven’t seen her albums in the tipo 10. Yes she charts high, but Madonna charted higher with all her latest studio albums. Also Kate release an album every 10 years so of course she’s going to chart high. 
Try again. 
Why is this forum so full of people that are clearly NOT interested in Madonna anymore? What’s the point? 
Another one on ignore. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic