The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

5 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

From the Rogers Arena take it with a BIG grain of  SALT566511F0-072C-481B-98F9-37DE14A6ACF4.thumb.jpeg.faf078bb8cb763cd11309b57e974b228.jpeg

Well, we know she's not going to make the opening show.  Also, most of the venues event pages haven't changed the status of her tour yet.  

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yes, dates were changed as I mentioned before, and now they are back to first original dates. 

Thank you.  I figured that was probably the case. :)

11 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

are they stating january 20 is the new date?

I just checked the event page at the actual website, and there is nothing scheduled for Madonna on Jan 20th.  I'm baffled why it says that date on the mobile device of what was posted, but she is supposed to be in Phoenix that day.  I can't imagine they are changing dates that far out.  It only makes sense to start the tour at a later date that is already scheduled and then make up the dates missed later on. 

7 hours ago, madbella said:

A friend has just sent me this with all the new dates. There are no changes on the european leg.

OCTOBER 2023

14. LONDON
15. LONDON
17. LONDON
18. LONDON
21. ANTWERP
22. ANTWERP
25. COPENHAGUE
26. COPNEHAGUE
28. STOCKHOLM

NOVEMBER 2023

01. BARCELONA
02. BARCELONA
06. LISBON
07. LISBON
12. PARIS
13. PARIS
15. COLOGNE
16. COLOGNE
19. PARIS
20. PARIS
23. MILAN
25. MILAN
28. BERLIN
29. BERLIN

DECEMBER 2023

01. AMSTERDAM
02. AMSTERDAM
05. LONDON
06. LONDON

FEBRUARY 2024

28. VANCOUVER

MARCH 2024

01. SEATTLE
02. SEATTLE
05. PHOENIX
08. DENVER
11. TULSA
14. ST. PAUL
16. CLEVELAND
18. DETROIT
21. PITTSBURGH
24. CHICAGO
25. CHICAGO
28. TORONTO
29. TORONTO

APRIL 2024

01. MONTREAL
02. MONTREAL
05. NEW YORK
06. NEW YORK
08. NEW YORK
09. NEW YORK
11. NEW YORK
12. NEW YORK
13. NEW YORK
16. BOSTON
17. BOSTON
19. WASHINGTON
22. ATLANTA
24. TAMPA
26. MIAMI
27. MIAMI
29. HOUSTON
30. HOUSTON

MAY 2024

02. DALLAS
03. DALLAS
06. AUSTIN
07. AUSTIN
10. INGLEWOOD
11. INGLEWOOD
13. INGLEWOOD
14. INGLEWOOD
16. INGLEWOOD
17. INGLEWOOD
20. SAN FRANCISCO
21. SAN FRANCISCO
24. LAS VEGAS
26. LAS VEGAS
28. LAS VEGAS

JUNE 2024

01. NASHVILLE
05. THOUSAN PALMS
06. THOUSAND PALMS
10. MEXICO CITY
11. MEXICO CITY
13. MEXICO CITY
14. MEXICO CITY

Doubtful. It’s missing dates. This is from Wikipedia I believe.

Where is the Sacramento date?

15 hours ago, madbella said:

I have my doubts too, apart is very very very strange same order of cities.

Point is, until we see it listed either on her official website, Ticketmaster, LiveNation or even mentioned by her or her managers social media's accounts, I'd take whatever people are posting, with a grain of salt.  It certainly doesn't mean there isn't someone in the know, but until it's posted OFFICIALLY, no one should assume it's real.

I wanna share a feelin' that is growing in me in the last days, not meaning it's important in this situation in anyway way of course. I just think it's a comprehensable part of fans reaction: ready as I was to get into the awaited experience of a full catalogue show, I am still dieing to discover how they conceived the structure and wich songs are gonna be included in the show and it's very frustraing. These are the feelings that are moving my thoughts, now that we're receiving encouraging news about her healing, worry anf frustration.

"GURAM GVASALIA sur Instagram : MADONNA thank You so much for the last months!  Working so closely together on the costumes for your tour and bringing our visions and creativity into one big CELEBRATION. Designing your costumes was such a privilege and an honor. Seeing you work, seeing your drive and determination is so inspiring, now I understand why you are who you are. You are a fighter, you are an icon, you are THE QUEEN!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUOdv4oOpl/

38 minutes ago, HNS said:

"GURAM GVASALIA sur Instagram : MADONNA thank You so much for the last months!  Working so closely together on the costumes for your tour and bringing our visions and creativity into one big CELEBRATION. Designing your costumes was such a privilege and an honor. Seeing you work, seeing your drive and determination is so inspiring, now I understand why you are who you are. You are a fighter, you are an icon, you are THE QUEEN!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUOdv4oOpl/

Wow... sounds like: bye bye tour. 

I think she is starting in August and just rescheduling the first two weeks.

She had a bacterial infection, not cancer. She's probably just fine already (it's been almost 2 weeks now) and will resume rehearsals next week or so. Three weeks of rehearsals is all she lost so probably all she needs to get the show ready. They can't afford to reschedule more shows if she's okay.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic