The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I know it's almost impossible but it would be nice to see madonna sing Shoo Bee Doo live. I don't know why but I'm obsessed with this song like I've never been before. So much so that I listen to it three times in a row without becoming bored. It's such a sweet song and it's not very demanding on a vocal level, so it wouldn't be too demanding for Madonna to sing it live. Well, if the rumors say that Madonna will sing Hold Tight on this tour, who knows if Shoo Bee Doo could be part of the final setlist. To cross my fingers hoping my wish comes true.

21 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I know it's almost impossible but it would be nice to see madonna sing Shoo Bee Doo live. I don't know why but I'm obsessed with this song like I've never been before. So much so that I listen to it three times in a row without becoming bored. It's such a sweet song and it's not very demanding on a vocal level, so it wouldn't be too demanding for Madonna to sing it live. Well, if the rumors say that Madonna will sing Hold Tight on this tour, who knows if Shoo Bee Doo could be part of the final setlist. To cross my fingers hoping my wish comes true.

I love Shoo-bee-doo. It needs to be performed on this tour for sure.

23 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Pit tickets are always the hardest to get. Their resale price on scalper sites is insane. Consider yourself lucky you got those 2.

Weirdly when tickets first went on sale for LA, I got different tickets, but when she added the January dates for LA - those were readily available. I took my time in deciding to buy tickets for a 2nd show, and the Pit was easily available then. Maybe because everyone was focused on the September dates? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where is the thread that has spoilers bc she's been trending on Twitter last 2 days and I've seen rehearsal footage that looks legit but there's nothing here. As much as love reading all your talk about ticket refunds lol I want a central forum w all the info and leaks. Is there a thread here cuz I can't find it: Celebration Tour WITH SPOILERS

:heart:

6 minutes ago, Winn said:

Where is the thread that has spoilers bc she's been trending on Twitter last 2 days and I've seen rehearsal footage that looks legit but there's nothing here. As much as love reading all your talk about ticket refunds lol I want a central forum w all the info and leaks. Is there a thread here cuz I can't find it: Celebration Tour WITH SPOILERS

Should be the Rehearsals thread. 

1 hour ago, Winn said:

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/34469-rehearsals-spoilers-alert/page/41/?tab=comments#comment-1155821

2 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

Have you guys listened to Kylie Minogue's ''Tension''? 

Yes. Back in July when someone on SayHey told months before that a very strange word that I won't name here but it's supposed in Russian language. At 1st listen I wasn't any fond of this but now thar it's actually released (and after an entire month of delay - it was allegedly set for release at early August, not late August...). I love how this gives me a reminescence pf her album tracks "Too Much" and "Sincerely Yours" (yes, I'm a lover too, for the same amount of time I am a M fan - more than 2 decades and counting)...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic