Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

I really don't understand the hate for HN, I think it's one of the tracks she always performed in an interesting way, from the moving mirrors to the rockish arrangement to the gorgeous trumpet/cage version of Madame X. It's definitely a signature track for her character and I think for herself too and the song is still so good for me, funky, dirty and ironic. I love it.

All the four tracks revealed today are excellent choices imo, happy :cute:

I completely agree. Love how every performance of it is so unique.

13 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

• Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
  • Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
  • Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
  • Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
  • Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
  • Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
  • Vogue (Bob confirmed)
  • Holiday (Bob confirmed)
  • A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions")
  • 3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and Bedtime Story)
  • Hollywood, American Life, and Rescue Me are not on the setlist (according to PopJustice)
  • At least 1 track from Confessions (according to PopJustice)
  • Potentially a 30 track setlist (seen on IG) - Stuart Price says 25 performed tracks with 20 additional songs mashed up / extrapolated throughout the show within that set

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:

• Live to Tell
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Ray of Light
  • Bad Girl
  • Oh Father
  • Die Another Day
  • Don't Tell Me
  • Rain
  • Bedtime Story
  • Erotica
  • Everybody
  • Sorry
  • Open Your Heart
  • Crazy for You
  • Give Me All Your Luvin (Why??)
  • Like a Prayer
  • A non-single from Rebel Heart that has NEVER been performed before (only possibilities: Hold Tight, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Auto-Tune Baby, Best Night, Veni Vidi Vici, Messiah, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, Graffiti Heart)
  • An older song that deals with losing her mother (only possibilities: Promise to Try, Inside of Me, or Mother and Father as someone on PopJustice alleges it was rehearsed yesterday)
  • At least 3 covers: 1 she performed a long time ago (only possibilities: Imagine, Fever, Everybody is a Star, Billie Jean / Like a Virgin, A Family Affair, Just My Imagination, I Feel Love), 1 is a 70s classic seeming to relate to her health scare (maybe Stayin' Alive or I Will Survive or Born to be Alive), and 1 cover from a current artist she's collaborated with (I'm thinking Unholy since Sam Smith covered Human Nature or it could be a track by Beyonce or the Weekend)
  • 1 mashup of an older Madonna song with a late 70s track
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • Justify My Love
  • Hung Up on Tokisha or whatever  it's called (notice they waited until the end to leak the sad news)
  • Into the Hollywood Groove?? or hints of a Into the Groove mashup
  • Human Nature
  • I Don't Search, I Find
  • Holiday

Random social media rumors:

• A Twitter user alleges I Love New York / Burning Up are mashed up (User @insidethegroove)
  • Someone said they pressed their ear against a door and heard Get Together
  • A person walking down the street alleges they heard Hung Up / Hung Up on Tokisha mashed up
  • On PopJustice someone said she'll perform / use Chic's "I Want Your Love" in some capacity (maybe the mashup mentioned above)
  • Insidethegroove also said on Twitter that Give It 2 Me, La Isla Bonita, and Don't Cry for Me Argentina are on the setlist and that Celebration is the closing song. He also says the show has a heavy drag influence with Vogue being an homage to drag

Thank you so much. And thanks endlessly to @Dazedmadonna!! 

I Don't Search, I Find is a good song to represent Madame X on stage. 

Quite happy with Human Nature. Maybe this time we will get a dance remix ! 

Regarding the rumor that Celebration is the closer, it could work given that she already sang Holiday 3 times as the closer it wouldn't surprise me. However, I still think that the perfect closer would be Vogue this time ! 

Human Nature is something she likes to perform but not just because its her manifesto but because it's a breather in the setlist cause its not a difficult song to sing and deliver AT ALL.

It's one of the easiest In her cannon. The same goes for Candy Shop. It's about pace more than anything.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:29 PM, McDonna said:

Can't wait to hear songs like 'I Know It', 'Don't Stop' and 'Jimmy Jimmy' on tour.  :Madonna018:

35 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Let’s post the link to Drowned Madonna’s latest postings instead of complaining about them.

That way we can all see and discuss 👍

https://fb.watch/nDTauRP5vV/?mibextid=nTmXcb

-Human Nature

-Holiday

-Like a Prayer

-I Don’t Search I Find

I don’t search I find 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 

I love this song so much 

I Don’t Search I Find is my favorite MX track. I feel like it’d work on a tour like this much better than any of the other singles. I actually thought that when MX first came out, a Stuart Price mix of IDSIF would be so fire. So hopefully this time around it’s more Confessions sounding and less Madame sounding! 

4 minutes ago, scallywally said:

H.N might not be in full. So lets not get our nickers in a twist. 

It better be nothing more than a snippet! Enough is enough with this song. I like it, it’s one of my faves but there is absolutely no justification for it being on 4/7 tours since it’s release while all the other songs from BS are rotting in her song book.