Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

11 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

sounds great but only semi confirms their own rumors, it didn't take a genius to figure out she was gonna do M&F etc. oh well, I'm very curious to see how it will all play out

Let's say they weren't the only ones with information (an old friend had already given me this information in May), so with their suggestions, it didn't take long for someone to mention Mother and Father. I also knew the list of songs she had tried up until then since May, and I shared some of them around.

But I only shared this information recently. I asked the very few people to whom I gave the list not to spill the beans, but someone did. It's okay, not a problem, ahah.

I could care less if @Dazedmadonnais wrong or right(and I’m pretty sure it’s the latter),he and this team made this journey til today a blast and worked tirelessly at promoting Madonna. Please if you want kindness and respect from others, be kind and grateful back. And wanting more and more and more is not cool either especially knowing a person can only tease so much. Just be happy with any teasers for what’s been able to be released. Think about it before you press the “submit reply” button again. It’s a Madonna Holiday. Now let’s dance! 

35 minutes ago, stefo said:

This is a great pic of the stage wich makes clear how good and versatile it can be

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8axe3rXIAAFASS?format=jpg&name=medium

I am mega irked by the stage's asymmetricality :lol: but I'm just hoping I won't notice it during the concert.

Doe anyone remember if there were side screans during RH, I don't remember but I do hope that we get some close ups during the show

Has anyone seen a photo of how it looks from the highest up nosebleeds? I have such tickets for one of the shows and am contemplating upgrading them a bit if the view is blocked by all the equipment hanging in the air (seems like a LOT).

31 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

I am mega irked by the stage's asymmetricality :lol: but I'm just hoping I won't notice it during the concert.

Doe anyone remember if there were side screans during RH, I don't remember but I do hope that we get some close ups during the show

I confess i'm REALLY curious to know how they gonna explore it during the show. I tend to like more tradicional shape stages BUT it seems like a lot of interesting things could be done in this stage. I'm sure will work out beautifully, I'm so freaking excited! :rainbow::pop::luv: