Merch Pics

blondebenji

WTF ??

Only ugly apparels. I guess those posted above are fakes of course but those on madonna.com are ugly too. And I don't want to buy cheap t-shirts.... A book yes !

No fucking tour book ? The only worth it thing ?

No time to make it ? No way... The tour starts 3 months late...

No idea about VIP tickets "gifts" yet ?

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

Is it me or does the red sweatshirt with all the tour names on the sleeves say “Madonna World Tour 2012” rather than MDNA? I can’t see it clear enough but swear that what it says.

Yep, it says Madonna instead of MDNA.  I think I’d like it if it was in black but I’m not enjoying the garish red!

• RUADJAI featured this topic

The most current tours of the Stones, Springsteen, Depeche Mode didn’t offer the tour book. There wasn’t a program in the merch at last year’s Clapton concerts as well as the Jeff Beck Tribute in May.

Seemingly the long-standing tradition of program/tour book is becoming a thing of the past. It’s paperless age, baby. The physical ticket is gone, now the program. The disappearance of memorabilia. Sad.

Instead we are getting more and more of flimsy, poor-quality but pricey T-shirts. Awful.

6 hours ago, Anonna said:

The most current tours of the Stones, Springsteen, Depeche Mode didn’t offer the tour book. There wasn’t a program in the merch at last year’s Clapton concerts as well as the Jeff Beck Tribute in May.

Seemingly the long-standing tradition of program/tour book is becoming a thing of the past. It’s paperless age, baby. The physical ticket is gone, now the program. The disappearance of memorabilia. Sad.

Instead we are getting more and more of flimsy, poor-quality but pricey T-shirts. Awful.

I hope that a tour program wil show up in the coming days.
I always loved them and was so looking forward to this one.

Just imagine all the cool retro pictures...

7 hours ago, Anonna said:

She always had a tour book, so it will come. Beyonce had a tour book this year too. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic