The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

In Paris Baby!

1447277748_Screenshot2023-11-20at8_47_48PM.png.e337189c53cce021ad91fba36fb38346.png

This is better than the alternate corset. I'd say my favorites are the all black one, then this one, then the one with the single stripes.

I do wish these alternate corsets would be as long in the front as the original one. These ones show her panties and look like they don't fit because of the cut

46 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

This is better than the alternate corset. I'd say my favorites are the all black one, then this one, then the one with the single stripes.

I do wish these alternate corsets would be as long in the front as the original one. These ones show her panties and look like they don't fit because of the cut

I think it’s cut that way so that the back can give a good structural form around her buttocks. It very successfully emphasizes all of her best assets! I actually love that it exposes her panties! She’s 65 and looks sexually powerful. I can’t think of another woman who could rock this and look so classy! Madonna just has something that makes clothing look better. What a juggernaut she remains! Gaultier is a sartorial genius.

I must say that i laughed hysterically during Like A Prayer last night because her lisp due to the grillz ws really prominent and i started thinking about Shelley, Stan's sister in South Park. Then i said to my bf that it must have been how i sounded singing it with my retainer when i was a teen. On the way back we kept laughing and singing "Itch shlike an anshel shighing" and when you start doing that you just can't stop doing it.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)