The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

US is a weird country in that respect (and many others xd).

For many years, lipsyncing on TV performances was considered almost a sin, everyone must sing live to be considered a serious artist. Every SNL, Letterman, Oprah, etc. performance was always live. But then, people like Janet Jackson, Britney, yeah and even Michael Jackson in his lasts tours, lip-synced in concert and no one bat an eyelid.

I think this is less and less common, though, Britney has always been heavily criticized for that, she even needed to issue an statement during her Vegas run about it.

I was at MJ History tour in 97 (Milan) and he arrived at 90% lip-synced, Britney for the Onix Hotel at Milano Filaforum 95% :lol:

3 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Would just like to point out to everyone who was shitting bricks over ticket sales that the show was indeed full despite multiple available tickets yesterday morning. It'll be the same tonight. 

I know some people in Europe aren't used to how Americans are with buying tickets but a ton of people wait until the last possible second to buy because it ensures cheaper tickets. A lot of people also wait until the day of and get tickets from the box office because paper tickets aren't subject to the dynamic pricing done on Ticketmaster, they'll be marked face value. 

She isn't going to be playing to half empty venues. Every show you see right now on Ticketmaster with a ton of available tickets will be full by the time she drags her late ass on stage in that venue. 

Promoters know what they're doing. 

also because pre-sale tickets cost much more than on the day of the concert!

1 hour ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I hope the audio dubbing/processing won't be like the sticky and sweet tour one. 

One moment one is enjoying what appears to be a pleasant studio recording of Into the Groove:rose: followed by then aggressively being forced to "LiVe OuT mY fAnTaSy WiTh YoU!!111!.. something, something DoUbLe DuTcH jUmP rOpE!!!":dead::laughing:

8 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Yes they are 

There's no evidence that all the shows are being recorded/kept for later!

"Live To Tell" was sung last night of course, it's included on this review:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/madonna-celebration-tour-live-review-1234927103/

Guess we'll have more fan videos uploaded in the next hours (and days), it's only 9:00-10:00 AM in New York right now xd

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

There's no evidence that all the shows are being recorded/kept for later!

"Live To Tell" was sung last night of course, it's included on this review:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/madonna-celebration-tour-live-review-1234927103/

Guess we'll have more fan videos uploaded in the next hours (and days), it's only 9:00-10:00 AM in New York right now xd

"All" i don't know, but " many" yes, 

And thank you for the link 

6 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Considering her Vegas residency sold out in literally minutes...yes. Can we for once not be bitchy toward another female artist, especially one that's spoken so positively about her love for M? 

This. I see so many negative comments about other female artists on this forum as if the mere existence of them threatens Madonna somehow. She's MADONNA -- chill tf out people.

madonna-tour-opener.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&cr

This pic from the Rolling Stone review is pure joy  :broken:

I also want to add that the mash up Burning up/I love NY could be just a special treat for the NY crowd, we'll see if she's gonna keep it in Washington.

EDIT: I still did not have time to watch this, I'll do it in the evening BUT THIS can't be missed 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic