The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

Its nice that she's doing some setlist changes here and there. 

I agree with that but I think Rain was the better choice for sure after watching the 2 clips of Frozen. The audiences have seemed to respond well to Rain all through out this tour from all the videos I have watched.

12 hours ago, androiduser said:

what does the venue have to do with any of it? it's just a space rented to the production for the show... they don't even have the contact information of the ticket holders, it's not their business to announce somebody being regularly late.

It literally is though. It's their job to advertise the times, transportation information, etc. That is what they're there for. They're not simply a room for her to play in, they have obligations to meet as well and that includes adequately informing attendees what's happening. 

Example: when Taylor Swift had to delay her show here in Nashville back in May for weather, it was all communicated via the venue's social media, not Taylor's and not her teams. The venue is 100% in charge of letting the audience know about any time delays or changes. Always have been. 

Yeah as much as I love Frozen, it really doesn't work for me here. Apart from the horrible autotuned chorus the whole message is just too down. If we see the show being bookmarked by NRM and the last song before BIM, Rain is perfect as it describes feeling the outpour of love that was described in the first song. I'm also more team IWS than EY, she just sings the former so beautifully, but still EX is her biggest motto apart from HN so I think it does really belong in the show. But frozen? no please.

so in love with forzen...... and so happy she choose a song like nothing really matter like the one who open the show...... 

this tour is so fucking iconic under a lot of point of views!!!!

this tour deserve to be one of the first in the music history like revenue..... but i also want a new album!!!!