The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Did I tell y'all that I just secured another Iconic VIP Package yesterday to Monday's final NYC show? I was just checking Ticketmaster to see if anything new was popping up. I checked around 11 something in the morning (Wednesday), and there was nothing new compared to the previous couple days. Then I checked again like an hour later because I was bored, and all of a sudden there were Iconic VIP Packages for sale in Pit B! Plus a small splattering of new floor seats. I'm talking all official, standard price. Not resale. So I snagged one and texted my friend who snagged one too! 

This will be two shows in Pit B for me, in a row! One week apart. I had so much fun I had to drop one more K to see Mother again before she leaves our great city :Madonna041:

My friend saw her lower bowl with me in December at Barclays but wanted to experience the Pit too after seeing how close I was this past Monday :laughing:

10 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Did I tell y'all that I just secured another Iconic VIP Package yesterday to Monday's final NYC show? I was just checking Ticketmaster to see if anything new was popping up. I checked around 11 something in the morning (Wednesday), and there was nothing new compared to the previous couple days. Then I checked again like an hour later because I was bored, and all of a sudden there were Iconic VIP Packages for sale in Pit B! Plus a small splattering of new floor seats. I'm talking all official, standard price. Not resale. So I snagged one and texted my friend who snagged one too! 

This will be two shows in Pit B for me, in a row! One week apart. I had so much fun I had to drop one more K to see Mother again before she leaves our great city :Madonna041:

My friend saw her lower bowl with me in December at Barclays but wanted to experience the Pit too after seeing how close I was this past Monday :laughing:

That's awesome! Congrats!

I'm seeing her on the floor by the round main stage (Immaculate VIP) at my next show. However, after Tuesday night and my mid-distance view of the whole thing, I'm a bit worried about staring at her back all night. I'm super excited to get that amazing jacket, but part of me wishes I had opted for one of the side pits instead.

On 1/25/2024 at 10:01 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

take a bow ok GIF
so back to my favorite letter and number, the sexy fella at support helped me to land floor seats I think I’ll dance and sing get up and do my thing this entire time and not record much if anything. Donna & Niki please 👑

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Now youre pushing me to go to the final NYC date

Great show. Just….wow. No words. “Live to Tell” was to me the best performance of the night. She sounded amazing and she sang it with so much emotion…it was so powerful. I didnt take as much pictures as I did videos but it was definitely a show I’ll never forget.

Also stupid question: I spent that whole damn show trying to figure out how her hair actually looked because those wigs she had on for each different “act” were great, but I was just wondering 😂😂😂😂

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                              Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                    Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena           Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                       Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                   Sapphira Cristál (again)
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                               Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza
January 23, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Amy Schumer    
January 25, 2024    Philadelphia    Wells Fargo Center                             Kevin Jz Prodigy

https://www.instagram.com/kevinjzprodigy/

2024.01.25. Kevin Jz Prodigy.JPG

kooste.JPG

Maybe I'll catch this show for the fourth time 👀🥰

My ex, who I'm still buddies with, has been living in SF for nearly two years, and he offered to give me a free Madonna ticket for February 28th since his friend can't go. I'm kinda torn because, you know, he's an ex, but it's been 7 years and we've always been in a safe zone since then, just friends... and I would get free accommodation and a free concert ticket. The thing is, I've never been to SF, and I live in Europe. It would be an amazing opportunity for me! And I would watch Madonna again (but for free) – that's seriously tempting! 😄

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Queen hearts said:

Excellent video quality... I have a Samsung S23 Ultra, but the 10x zoom in videos wasn't nearly as stable (I had floor tickets, though).

Anyway, in the first section, I preferred her with her hair like at the opening night (where I saw her up close), still wavy but less puffy and more forward. She looked more beautiful, both in person and in video. But she's beautiful anyway. In the first section, she's incredibly beautiful

30 minutes ago, FraP said:

Maybe I'll catch this show for the fourth time 👀🥰

My ex, who I'm still buddies with, has been living in SF for nearly two years, and he offered to give me a free Madonna ticket for February 28th since his friend can't go. I'm kinda torn because, you know, he's an ex, but it's been 7 years and we've always been in a safe zone since then, just friends... and I would get free accommodation and a free concert ticket. The thing is, I've never been to SF, and I live in Europe. It would be an amazing opportunity for me! And I would watch Madonna again (but for free) – that's seriously tempting! 😄

No time to hesitate

You'll wake up one day but it'll be too late

If you don't want to go, I'll go!

And celebrate my 50th birthday on March 3rd in S F :)

34 minutes ago, Enrico said:

No time to hesitate

You'll wake up one day but it'll be too late

If you don't want to go, I'll go!

And celebrate my 50th birthday on March 3rd in S F :)

I requested time off and booked my tickets to SF just two minutes ago; I'll be spending a week there 💪

Just yesterday, I wrote here that I wouldn't see the Celebration Tour for a fourth time... And yet, surprise! 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, FraP said:

Just yesterday, I wrote here that I wouldn't see the Celebration Tour for a fourth time... And yet, surprise! 🤣🤣🤣

I'd be a tour costume only for being able to attend every single SHOW of this tour.

Shame people still are talking about Rock in Rio... Do a Jeunesse Arena miniresidency for the Light's sake, M!!!