The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

9 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

It seems the possibility of M to bring the tour to Brazil is very high, as a fan who never had the chance to attend any of her concerts I would like to know: which place/section is the best one to be, where I can see M close and see everything around the stage?

For the past 16 years I've been dreaming of this moment, and it seems it'll finally come true, so I would be very pleased if you guys could help me with any tips :) 

image.png.eab35f942051858fb8499fa2dc44feae.png

I attended two concerts.

In the first one, I grabbed a spot right in the corner of the right catwalk and I can say I got a bit let down about it. She doesn't spend too much time performing there. Apart from some specific moments where she stays there for one or two minutes, it's more a path for her to get to the other parts of the stage. Also, the main stage seems a little bit far from that spot. So I'll definitely not stay there again if she comes to Brazil.

In the second one, I stayed right in the opposite side, in the corner of the left catwalk, and I had the time of my life! She performs Into the Groove and Open Your Heart right in front of you, she passes by you during Vogue and Erotica and many other times. And you get a pretty good view of the main stage too.

If you're looking for a broader view of the concert and all the screens, I'd choose to be in front of the main catwalk. I know I missed some details of the concert that I wouldn't have if I were there, but I always prefer to be as close to the artist as possible - the details I can catch on Youtube :)

33 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

image.png.eab35f942051858fb8499fa2dc44feae.png

I attended two concerts.

In the first one, I grabbed a spot right in the corner of the right catwalk and I can say I got a bit let down about it. She doesn't spend too much time performing there. Apart from some specific moments where she stays there for one or two minutes, it's more a path for her to get to the other parts of the stage. Also, the main stage seems a little bit far from that spot. So I'll definitely not stay there again if she comes to Brazil.

In the second one, I stayed right in the opposite side, in the corner of the left catwalk, and I had the time of my life! She performs Into the Groove and Open Your Heart right in front of you, she passes by you during Vogue and Erotica and many other times. And you get a pretty good view of the main stage too.

If you're looking for a broader view of the concert and all the screens, I'd choose to be in front of the main catwalk. I know I missed some details of the concert that I wouldn't have if I were there, but I always prefer to be as close to the artist as possible - the details I can catch on Youtube :)

This is so detailed I get really lost. But I would really like to have a great view of her when she performs NRM, LTT, Vogue, Bad Girl, Erotica and of course BIM/Celebration which is a beautiful moment with all the Madonna's from what I've seen on videos.

I've always thought the front of the main stage are the better places to see a concert, but she has so many catwalks on this tour it seems difficult to choose a place where I can see her close the biggest part of the concert AND have a good view of everything else around 

8 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

This is so detailed I get really lost. But I would really like to have a great view of her when she performs NRM, LTT, Vogue, Bad Girl, Erotica and of course BIM/Celebration which is a beautiful moment with all the Madonna's from what I've seen on videos.

I've always thought the front of the main stage are the better places to see a concert, but she has so many catwalks on this tour it seems difficult to choose a place where I can see her close the biggest part of the concert AND have a good view of everything else around 

IMO

NRM: in front of the main stage or close to the main square

LTT/BIM: in front of the main catwalk

Vogue/BG/Erotica: either side by the main catwalk

Again, IMO

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

you can't

The performance of Live to Tell on this tour will stay with me until I die.

I just uploaded it to my instagram story and it made me cry again, its so emotional, and she sounds great, even dutch media praised her vocals in this performance saying she never sounded so touching live 

7 hours ago, dave2290 said:

i hope @stefo..... i hope its like you say.... you see the photos and video of the ad? amazing dress amazing her .... goooooddddddddd shes wonderful ..... like for s omething huge! im in love with her look in this ad.... and i cant belive is .... for a bank ad.... in sorry but ..... we should be happy she come back so big .... at the end if they ask you to make an ad is because you are someone.... you are cool and famous.... and what M did last year and half with Sam Smith, the weeknd, frozen sickick ecc.... help her to be big again.... but i was sure, in a place like the opera, was for something more than an ad....

Well, I just watched it and unfortunately I have to update my feeling: that's just the commercial imo. She is among other personalities and not the only one in a glamourous location so, you know, when to pay is a bank ...

The adv is nice, but at the same time I think those filters are pointless and don't serve her actual shape. By the way, no South American shows announced yet for what I read on line, will it maybe be on sunday, when the adv will premiere on local tv? What is sure is that she will not necessarily stop after April: Rock in Rio and the Glastonsbury Festival rumours are still not confirmed but not denied either.

SAID THAT, still I believe this tour is the first step to a further release (I mean, what better way and moment to launch a new track or record and - Gosh - it's been already four years since MX!!) Let's be celebratory and positive :heart:

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Was it sold out before the cancelation? 

This was posted on April 17th when she announced she would be doing Mexico City

Mexico will be the next country to join the celebration of the best-selling female artist of all time. Madonna has just confirmed that The Celebration Tour will stop in Mexico City on January 25, 2024. General tickets on sale this Friday, April 21st at 10am at madonna.com.

Madonna, known for her groundbreaking concerts, announced that The Celebration Tour has sold-out 44 shows and counting across Toronto, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and more.  The setlist will highlight her biggest hits from her unmatched music catalogue over the past 40 years.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic