Bullying on tour

Honey Little

it's happened in a couple of concerts, not just M's. I remember being in line for a Muse concert in 2015, and after spending all day waiting in line, this guy who was sleeping on the side said he was there before me and i had to let him enter before. i tried my best to enter first when the doors opened, and still made it to the rail at the end of the runway.

and also on The MDNA Tour, in Santiago, on the GA in front of the triangle, I had never seen so many people so desperate to try to prove they were there instead of ebnjoying the show. most of them weren't even fans, they got courtesy tickets for free! I thought I was going to be surrounded by fans and people sharing the love for M and her work, and only got snobs who were like "oh this will look great on my social media". fuck right off!

39 minutes ago, mr00mister said:

it's happened in a couple of concerts, not just M's. I remember being in line for a Muse concert in 2015, and after spending all day waiting in live, this guy who was sleeping on the ide said he was there before me and i had to let him enter before.

and also on The MDNA Tour, in Santiago, on the GA in front of the triangle, I had never seen so many people so desperate to try to prove they were there instead of ebnjoying the show. most of them weren't even fans, they got courtesy tickets for free! I thought I was going to be surrounded by fans and people sharing the love for M and her work, and only got snobs who were like "oh this will look great on my social media". fuck right off!

I’m sorry.

That would annoy the fuck outta me.

7 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

When I was 15 I was bullied at a Kelly Clarkson concert for knowing all the words and singing along :suffer: Traumatized me

oh nooo!

I used to care about what people thought of me at concerts, until I was like "no one here will ever see me again, and if else, I won't stop myself from feeling like I want to, this is a once in a lifetime experience, I won't sabotage this for myself".

I didn't really enjoy my S&S show cause I was 15 and went with my mom, and didn't really want to dance and sing in front of her, but for MDNA and Rebel Heart I didn't really care. 

2 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

What makes you ask? Are you nervous that being bullied is a possibility? 

I have experiences at Madonna concerts and that it would be good to explore in a thread with other fans.

I was bullied a few times by the infamous drunk Russian girl. 👧 

I was bullied at the Re-invention tour by two small lesbians because I was blocking their view (I am 2 meters tall). But during Like a Prayer with all the Kabbalah letters on the screens, we were smiling at each other and full of love all of a sudden. Yes, I started getting into Kabbalah after this spiritual transformation.- Please don’t laugh. But if you must, fine.

A very passionate and vocal fan was bullied by others during Madame X in Brooklyn for being to loud with his “I love yous”

Also, I remember many many many many numerous reports that Madonna was getting meaner and meaner with throwing insults at the Madame X fans in the the audience, including at direct individuals. She really rolled her eyes, launched a passive aggressive insult and she cringed hard the vapid-like responses during a beer bitch with someone from the MLVC podcast. He later stated he was nervous and didn’t mean to sound so air-headed to the point he appeared to seem completely anti-intellectual. (I was the same when I met Alanís Morrisette.)

Once for Reinvention I had an extra ticket cause a friend bailed on me, I tried to give it away for free like Madonna would want me to but no one would take it outside the stadium. So I got to sit on the armrest in the middle of two seats for most of the show for a better view. This is why I go to multiple shows by myself now usually, people are unreliable and when they do come I often find myself playing adult babysitter.

5 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Once for Reinvention I had an extra ticket cause a friend bailed on me, I tried to give it away for free like Madonna would want me to but no one would take it outside the stadium. So I got to sit on the armrest in the middle of two seats for most of the show for a better view. This is why I go to multiple shows by myself now usually, people are unreliable and when they do come I often find myself playing adult babysitter.

I went by myself to see the DWT, but ever since then, I always go with friends.

Nobody is willing to pay for decent seats, so I always have to buy two tickets for each show I want to attend.

It sucks, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

During MDNA, both nights in the triangles, these obnoxious pair of guys kept shoving people and trying to high five Madonna when she came down the walkway during Revolver, Vogue and LAP/Celebration. I swear I'm surprised no one slugged them. They were beyond aggressive.

17 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

During MDNA, both nights in the triangles, these obnoxious pair of guys kept shoving people and trying to high five Madonna when she came down the walkway. They were beyond aggressive.

ugh the horror! imagine believing you're so important the artist will change the script of their performance just to say hi.