Lady Gaga and Katy Perry plagiarized VOGUE by MADONNA (again)

drownedworld

I am downloading pop music and while i was listening all of Lady Gaga remixes, this one immediately made me think... wtf hoe you are such a wannabe!! lol

Listen the 2nd remix of this tracklist "Marry The Night (Sander Van Doorn Remix)" on the following link:

https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/marry-the-night-lady-gaga/0060252791552

Lady Gaga clearly is obssesed with Vogue, it's like the 4th time she samples that song without permission from queen M

Now listen this Katy Perry remix, it's just the same:

https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/swish-swish-katy-perry/0060255799311

get original bitches, when Madonna samples or covers a song she always makes it special and unique, plus $he give$ credit and ca$h to the autors alway$!

still i love their remixes of just knowing that thanks to Madonna that sample exists madonna GIF

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EgoRod

These two remixes are done by DJs not  Katty Perry and Gaga.It involves their choices of samples and beats, which are characteristic of DJ work. However, I couldn't identify any direct samples from Madonna's "Vogue" in these mixes. It's possible that you might be interpreting common house beats and keystrokes as samples from the original track. It's worth noting that Madonna's "Vogue" itself wasn't entirely original, as Pettibone incorporated elements from classical Ballroom runway house

Roland Barthes

Initially the horns (and strings) appeared in Chicago Bus Stop (yeah the one Nikki, Donna & Madonna sing on Express Yourself in the Girlie Show) by Salsoul Orchestra. Then the band parted ways with management because they were not paid a fair share and they formed the band MFSB and released Love Is The Message featuring the same horns. In 1983, Pettibone was commissioned to do remixing jobs for the band but he came up with "Ooh, I Love It (Love Break)" instead which combines elements from bo

drownedworld

I am downloading pop music and while i was listening all of Lady Gaga remixes, this one immediately made me think... wtf hoe you are such a wannabe!! lol Listen the 2nd remix of this tracklist "Marry The Night (Sander Van Doorn Remix)" on the following link: https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/marry-the-night-lady-gaga/0060252791552 Lady Gaga clearly is obssesed with Vogue, it's like the 4th time she samples that song without permission from queen M   Now listen this Katy

2 hours ago, drownedworld said:

I am downloading pop music and while i was listening all of Lady Gaga remixes, this one immediately made me think... wtf hoe you are such a wannabe!! lol

Listen the 2nd remix of this tracklist "Marry The Night (Sander Van Doorn Remix)" on the following link:

https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/marry-the-night-lady-gaga/0060252791552

Lady Gaga clearly is obssesed with Vogue, it's like the 4th time she samples that song without permission from queen M

Now listen this Katy Perry remix, it's just the same:

https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/swish-swish-katy-perry/0060255799311

get original bitches, when Madonna samples or covers a song she always makes it special and unique, plus $he give$ credit and ca$h to the autors alway$!

still i love their remixes of just knowing that thanks to Madonna that sample exists madonna GIF

Get a life 

House is not a genre created by Madonna and can be used by anyone,making the synths and beats of it property of everyone in the music industry 

First the artists you are mentioning are not involved in the creation of the remix 

You can find lot of vogue samples online but this is not one of them

If you had doubts about them you could have asked someone via PM instead of a whole thread 

Sorry but it's true

All three share the same rhythmic pattern but musically they are all different. The Gaga one is just the baseline, and the Katy Perry one is musically more simple than Vogue. It was common to use consecutive minor thirds or major thirds to achieve the rave sound as there were pre sets on keyboard synths where you just pressed one key and it played a chord for you, but Vogue is little more musically sophisticated. I dont remember exactly what it's doing, but I think the verse and chorus are in different keys/modes which gives the chorus that darker sound. 

A Madonna song that uses the more simplistic rave sound is Thief of Hearts in the "you do it, you take it" part. 

Yeah the Love Break case was very Ice Ice Baby to me. Like they only paid tribute to the horn stabs. I don’t know much about how art and law can do whatever they do for each other though, I’m from the 90s when all the kids wanted samples on everything. I thought it was all so reverential but I can see how the original artists would be upset if their work became mega successful without them.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I will never understand how the creators of Ooh, I Love It (Love Break) lost their case. It's clearly sampled in Vogue.

wasn't Ooh I Love It based on Love Is the Message from 1973? Or did the horns appear in a later mix of the original 1973 song? I'm lost, there are so many versions.

Either way, Vogue clearly samples one of those tracks.

I'm no Gags fan but ill leave her to whatever people like, its not big secret M is such an influence its a bit creepy but she also has many influences. She makes people happy up to them, you like what you like. 

M has had many influences too and sampled. The difference is, M takes an influence, doesnt deny it and upgrades it. 

18 hours ago, Velvet Rope said:

Seriously you Gaga haters need to get a fucking LIFE! Stop being stuck in 2012. It's almost 2024.

I am a Stefani hater cause I am still waiting for both Joanne World Tour live in Birmingham and Chromatica Ball live in Los Angeles concert films. Hope she doesn't keep them forever in the synagogue where she's gonna be Mrs. Polański (creep surname by the way).