Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Imagine if the setlist is also different omg 

It won't be.  The official press statement specifically says it's her "FINAL STOP ON HER CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED “THE CELEBRATION TOUR”.  Why would they say that if it is an entirely different show?  Does that mean she won't change out a song or two?  Not at all.  I expect that she will ass she's been doing all along throughout the tour.  But you can bet the majority of the show will stay intact.  My guess those changes will take place during the "I'll Survive" and "Rain" segments when she's been switching out songs the most during the whole tour. 

I'm very excited!  We'll finally get a professional broadcasted show which no doubt will go world-wide.  I am sure this will serve as the official recording that could be released in the future on video/streaming platforms.  I also think she's been documenting the whole tour, so it's possible a feature film/series might be in the works too. 

Certainly, we can dream big here, but of course we shouldn't lead ourselves astray to wild ideas that this is going to be anymore than The Celebration Tour being brought to a bigger venue for free and for more people to see live whether they are present at the venue or watching the broadcast.  :party:

13 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It won't be.  The official press statement specifically says it's her "FINAL STOP ON HER CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED “THE CELEBRATION TOUR”.  Why would they say that if it is an entirely different show?  Does that mean she won't change out a song or two?  Not at all.  I expect that she will ass she's been doing all along throughout the tour.  But you can bet the majority of the show will stay intact.  My guess those changes will take place during the "I'll Survive" and "Rain" segments when she's been switching out songs the most during the whole tour. 

I'm very excited!  We'll finally get a professional broadcasted show which no doubt will go world-wide.  I am sure this will serve as the official recording that could be released in the future on video/streaming platforms.  I also think she's been documenting the whole tour, so it's possible a feature film/series might be in the works too. 

Certainly, we can dream big here, but of course we shouldn't lead ourselves astray to wild ideas that this is going to be anymore than The Celebration Tour being brought to a bigger venue for free and for more people to see live whether they are present at the venue or watching the broadcast.  :party:

Thanks...

Where can I read that offial press statement?... 

So excited 

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

Why?

This is Christmas for Madonna fans! Mexico fans have 5 dates of tour, she's gonna be there for more than a week. Why should they be sad? 🤔

because mexico is the best place to end the tour.  I will BOO her when i see her. she always do something like thi to her mexican fan. i think she hate us. or she love our money! 

Thank you God for finally making this dream come true!   And to think that from the beginning I was always in the group of those who believed in the realization of this concert despite the fact that others insistently highlighted how impossible this concert could be or the fact that Madonna did not say anything about it, making us feel as if we were some dreamers by letting ourselves be carried away only by rumors.

Who is Rod Stweart? I don't know him but he better say goodbye to his record because I'm sure that Madonna will manage to attract many more people than him. Because let's be realistic: there is no artist in the world today who can be compared to Madonna in terms of both draw power and media coverage like her. And I don't say that as a fan. Of course not.

I just don't understand this part:

No tickets are required for the event, entrance will be applied on a first come first serve basis the day of the event at Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel.

Will the guests of the hotel have priority, or something? They can't expect 1 million people to go through the hotel? Or will the entrance to the beach be the hotel's beach bar or something? Can't figure out what the hotel's role will be?

9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

No tickets are required for the event, entrance will be applied on a first come first serve basis the day of the event at Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel.

Will the guests of the hotel have priority, or something? They can't expect 1 million people to go through the hotel? Or will the entrance to the beach be the hotel's beach bar or something? Can't figure out what the hotel's role will be?

I found this quite confusing as well...

8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Yeah, that seemed weird to me as well, do they have a beach club of some kind or a separate section in front of the stage named that.

They surely will have a vip section for the rich and famous Brazilians 

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yeah, that seemed weird to me as well, do they have a beach club of some kind or a separate section in front of the stage named that.

They surely will have a vip section for the rich and famous Brazilians 

this will probably be some kind of a VIP deal, unrelated to the general entrance area... Doesn't make much sense otherwise... The hotel is situated towards the middle of the beach, so likely not close to the stage

18 minutes ago, androiduser said:

My guess those who stay at the hotel will have first access to the venue before anyone else.  Possibly there will be a section roped off for them until it's filled. If not, I am sure they will allow others to access the area once it near closer to show time.  After all, it's not their first rodeo when it comes to a concert this size.

23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd-SMT0PeoMEomZXUJg-M

Maybe it's just because the main stage will be in front of the hotel... just that

50 minutes ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

because mexico is the best place to end the tour.  I will BOO her when i see her. she always do something like thi to her mexican fan. i think she hate us. or she love our money! 

She has come to my country only one time. 15 years ago. And we consider ourselves lucky for it. If we want to see her, we travel thousands of kilometres. To see 1 show.