Madonna X Kylie Sing Together

Frank

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Why is no one replying to this thread. This has rocked my fucking world. ICONIC!!!! This will go down in the history books and they both sounded so good together:Madonna014:

Madonna would sound amazing on a song like Tension with Kylie. That needs to happen next :drama:

Because this video is also posted in the Celebration Tour thread the one with spoilers, everybody is replying there lol...

But yes its amazing 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

@RUADJAIdid u turn my post in a topic on its own? Hehehehe i didn't know that was possible XDD I was like: "wait, i didn't open this thread!".

Yeah.... This is the moment. Doesn't deserve to only be buried in 500 pages of Celebration Tour babble. I just picked the post with a very good video to start it. 

I still can't get over it finally happening. Seeing the posts on social media about Kylie being a guest and thinking "Oh, I won't believe it" then waking up to a friend messaging via the IG about them being on stage and seeing the video posted in the OP. Wow, just magic! :hyper: Been stanning M and Kylie since the mid 00's and seeing them come together just made my heart :hearteyes:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic