Blonde Ambition Coming to Blu-Ray in 2019?

Future Lover

2019 - yeah right..... some fan bs....... It would have been more fitting if it was released this year since it's 25 years since the tour. I still think it's unbelievable that we STILL after all these years don't have BA tour on Blu Ray or Virgin Tour. They know how much fans are dying for this..... come on, give us what we want!! :suffer: :suffer:

Okay. I am getting a lot of hate from people over this. I don't totally believe it either, but I felt the need to post what I saw for the sake of discussion. I didn't want to upset anybody...I'm sorry and I really am a Madonna fan. I want to show that I am and apparently this wasn't really it...I'm sorry everyone

Okay. I am getting a lot of hate from people over this. I don't totally believe it either, but I felt the need to post what I saw for the sake of discussion. I didn't want to upset anybody...I'm sorry and I really am a Madonna fan. I want to show that I am and apparently this wasn't really it...I'm sorry everyone

I dont think anyone meant to be hateful towards you  :kissy:

I dont think anyone meant to be hateful towards you  :kissy:

Fighter is absolutely right, anyone meant to be hateful towards you.

I'm rather very angry towards those who have (so bad) managed Madonna's business from 1983 up to 2007 ...

Due to those bad choices, those stuff  will never see the light on Dvds or Blu Ray Discs...

Barcelona wasn't shot on film so that's not happening. I'm guessing if they're gonna release anything it's gonna be the Paris shows from TOD since those were shot all fancy on film.

Barcelona wasn't shot on film so that's not happening. I'm guessing if they're gonna release anything it's gonna be the Paris shows from TOD since those were shot all fancy on film.

it was filmed there was Nice,Yakoham (Japan) and Barcelona

All of re-release stuff and anything historic has to have Madonnas say. 

She's previously not been interested in looking back. 

It seems her attitude towards her career has shifted somewhat in the last 18 months.

She embraces looking back and for the first time she seems to be revelling in her long career and successes. 

She's making a film after the tour and her time will be taken up with that.

It's not going to take as long as WE as it's not a high budget, historical etc. It should take less time to shoot and edit. 

She'll probably spend less time editing the Rebel Heart tour dvd than the MDNA one (which could be good all round) as she will be busy with her film. 

If indeed we get a Rebel Heart DVD. (I'm sure we will).

The MDNAT CD didn't sell anywhere near as well as her previous live CDs (and it was dreadfully executed). So they may hold off on that too.

I've heard rumblings of a compilation CD of sorts. Will this be Something 2 Remember? Will this be a Greatest Hits Live with inclusions from all her Live Nation tours? Will this be a remixed hits? Will this be a Number 1's collection? Will this be a Remixed & revisited for Rebel Heart era?

We'll have to wait and see.

if and I say if they will ever release a remastered version of Like a Prayer it will not include any additional material as Pat Leonard confirmed that only 1 song (supernatural) was recorded and not included in the album. As per the blue rays....forget about the virgin tour, they cannot even find the master (and all those songs not included ended up in the editing floor as confirmed by the director) so the only good quality they can use is from a laser disk! the live songs from TOD were filmed in Paris, but she does not longer own the rights for this material and again god knows if it still exists. 

Moreover people buy less and less dvds and blue rays as they prefer to stream (for example they have announced that The Simpsons will not longer be available on DVD because of that!).

So to cut the long story short....wishful thinking but it ain't gonna happen I'm afraid!

I doubt they'll release Blond Ambition. The Nice shows were recorded for the documentary (as were the Lisbon shows for Re-Invention), but apparently they planned which songs would be included or possibly included, so they didn't film them all in a professional sense.

Incorrect for Blond Ambition. The Paris shows on Jul 3rd, 4th and 6th were all filmed in full and a release with pioneer was planned but scrapped (they eventually got the HBO show in Nice) So Blond Ambition shot on 35mm film in full exists.

No way in the world will they release the Barcelona show, ever. Too many technical mess ups and poor quality footage. Of all the shows that would be the one that least represents the show. Unless they use an absolute pristine master and re-edit the show and color grade/time it, actually even then that show would look horrible. The gamma setting on the cameras was too high, but was inconsistent from camera to camera, so some shots have flare and others don't, some have deep beautiful colour and others look washed out. Just such a mess and unworthy of release. Not to mention the poor camera angles and way too much focus on the audience, in addition to poor audio set up.

• madgefan changed the title to Blonde Ambition Coming to Blu-Ray in 2019?