Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

According to a drunk man in a dance club,we are getting "AutoTune Baby" after this one:

1.Autotune Baby (Radio Edit)

2.Autotune Baby (Tracy Young's Xperimental Darkness Remix)

3.AutoTune Baby (Luke Slater Autotuned Mix)

4.AutoTune Baby (LP Version)

Picsart_23-08-23_07-59-18-566.thumb.jpg.7b949a2f4b54b87ee6552d90cb99b621.jpg

joking just in case

18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Jesus who cares about the artwork - you got the remixes finally on streaming what more do you want ? A BJ from Emily too ? 🙄🥱

I love the fact that we finally have them homever I don't enjoy bad artwork upscales I'm sure no one does actualy

It's easily fixable by using just more brightness,and fixing the colors and using a better scan

So please let me complain just as you complain about some of her new things:hallwaylaugh:

But again it's widely known that Emily messes up the colors on the releases so maybe I was expecting way too much.Im gonna go adjust the brightness and colors to see if it's better..

Looks way too cartoonish for a upscale 

But I am very happy about this though

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

oooooh, I hope we get a HD video

was there actually a negative reaction in the UK because of the comparisons the video drew to Princess Diana and her relationship with the paparazzi? I remember reading that somewhere

There was some talk about it when the video was released. But her reply was something like "well, that's my life" - and it was of course.

Glad we have the single out tomorrow!

About the cover, glad it's the vinyl one. But yeah, Emily is been messing with the colors since the "American Life" single and the covers look dull. Why?

18 minutes ago, Prayer said:

About the cover, glad it's the vinyl one. But yeah, Emily is been messing with the colors since the "American Life" single and the covers look dull. Why?

True.That was a beautiful single cover but the upscale looks cheap.I had upscaled a 240p file and looked identical to that one very dull looking 

I see this is being released with 1998 as the release year and not a "new" 2023 release, so it won't benefit from Release Radar playlists on Spotify this Friday...

I mean, for real, we can help. Seeing BLOND:ISH milking the "Sorry" remix for all its worth and getting on Release Radar with each samey remix and M's team not even making the minimum for her own releases and losing the good exposure that Release Radar is... is a little painful.

10 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I see this is being released with 1998 as the release year and not a "new" 2023 release, so it won't benefit from Release Radar playlists on Spotify this Friday...

I mean, for real, we can help. Seeing BLOND:ISH milking the "Sorry" remix for all its worth and getting on Release Radar with each samey remix and M's team not even making the minimum for her own releases and losing the good exposure that Release Radar is... is a little painful.

Personally I like that they are fixing the date issue

3 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Personally I like that they are fixing the date issue

It's not good. It's really missing 150.000-200.000 potential streams on the first week on Spotify, which is very good for her in terms of image and profit.

The only thing they need to do is releasing it as a 2023 release and later update it to 1998. It's easy as f**k and they've done in the past with most of the other old singles.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW