Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, planetbenjamin said:

We should probably expect "Burning Up/Physical Attraction" on Friday March 10th as it will be its 40th anniversary (March 9, 1983). No confirmation yet though. 

Don't let down us, you have said things that become real. If this happen, i will pee on my underpants

1 hour ago, kartupelis said:

Her team uploaded Frozen from Madame X tour. Maybe they'll upload Pro Shoot from Sticky and Sweet tour also, can you imagine 

This is related to Ray of light's 25 th anniversary. The links under the video are for Ray of light album, Frozen single and also the live Madame X Tour 

3 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

This is related to Ray of light's 25 the anniversary. The links under the video are for Ray of light album, Frozen single and also the live Madame X Tour 

Yeah i know, but remember when there was Vogue anniversary, they uploaded almost all Vogue live performances, so maybe this time they also will upload every live performance on youtube.
P.S. sorry for my bad English. i'm still learning.

Just now, kartupelis said:

Yeah i know, but remember when there was Vogue anniversary, they uploaded almost all Vogue live performances, so maybe this time they also will upload every live performance on youtube.
P.S. sorry for my bad English. i'm still learning.

Your english is great.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think they've done this for any of the previous anniversaries apart from Vogue?

I'm glad that we have all this re-releases, but it's starting to get confussing. Frozen from Madame X on Youtube to celebrate the 25 years of Ray of light, but La isla bonita being released tomorrow when less than 2 weeks ago was the turn of Borderline..? Are they in a rush now? 

I'm a fan and always on this forum, but it took me some minutes to understand why the random Frozen live video was ulpoaded when we are expecting La isla 🙃

Meanwhile Sorry rmx is lost somewhere with Back that up to the beat 😔 and a random True Blue album from 1986 edition appears on Spotify now.

I'm happy to see things springing from time to time of differente albums. Thus we not have to wait to another anniversary.  I mean, if they only celebrate for example Rol25 with a very big  release campaign, imply that we would have to wait 'til fall/winter, or next year, to another rerelease, I suppose, for marketing issue. In this way we enjoy little presents each 15 days.

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm glad that we have all this re-releases, but it's starting to get confussing. Frozen from Madame X on Youtube to celebrate the 25 years of Ray of light, but La isla bonita being released tomorrow when less than 2 weeks ago was the turn of Borderline..? Are they in a rush now? 

I'm a fan and always on this forum, but it took me some minutes to understand why the random Frozen live video was ulpoaded when we are expecting La isla 🙃

Meanwhile Sorry rmx is lost somewhere with Back that up to the beat 😔 and a random True Blue album from 1986 edition appears on Spotify now.

I don't believe anyone was expecting the Sorry Remix and Back that Up to the Beat was going to be some huge release.  It's just to help feed the Streaming numbers, especially BTUTTB becoming a bit viral.  To me, this is about replenishing her catalog.  The newer remixes are to appease the newer generation getting to know Madonna, while the other releases are to celebrate her older releases.  The latter definitely fits within the up and coming tour and the 40th Anniversary deal with Warners.  Personally, I'm enjoying the back and forth of new and old stuff being fed to us.  This is really filling the void between albums and I expect this year we are going to be constantly fed digitally and most likely get a couple physical releases.  No complaints here.

11 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Oh, the remix/edit is a little longer (4:06) than the original single (3:58). Now you can hear "El dijo que te ama" without being cut in the fade out. 

LTQ2NjcuanBlZw.jpeg

Bet you can’t wait for the open your heart EP and we can finally hopefully get the remix edit in digital form 🥰

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW