MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

But there has been no real album reissue so i don't understand why some are complaining. It seems like when the first reissue will, finally, see the light of day, no matter how good it is there will be complaints since they are already criticizing something that's not even there yet. 

Are you really complaining about people “complaining” that they expect more than what was released this year? 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, clkelley39 said:

I feel like people who don't know music well would throw around the word "remaster" incorrectly. 

Fuck. Most people don’t even listen to music in decent quality on a proper system. Then have opinions on how something sounds. Single source Bluetooth speakers are not it. 🤣

15 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

Are you really complaining about people “complaining” that they expect more than what was released this year? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Are you complaining about people complaining about people complaining ? :):angel:

What we had this year are apetizers, i don't care about most of what was released this year because i don't have a collect fetish (not judging) but it made some people happy. It was almost like promo more than real releases (including FEL, which imho only showcases how bad her remixes have become through the years and then it ends with Honey Dijon as some kind of hope for the future).  

I keep my knives for the first reedition.

3 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Are you complaining about people complaining about people complaining ? :):angel:

What we had this year are apetizers, i don't care about most of what was released this year because i don't have a collect fetish (not judging) but it made some people happy. It was almost like promo more than real releases (including FEL, which imho only showcases how bad her remixes have become through the years and then it ends with Honey Dijon as some kind of hope for the future).  

I keep my knives for the first reedition.

I was merely asking a question. Ha. 👻

As mentioned above, I’m happy for the hard core collectors who were excited about all the releases. It brings me joy to read their comments of excitement. Maybe I’m just a little dead inside. 🪦🤡

2 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I was merely asking a question. Ha. 👻

As mentioned above, I’m happy for the hard core collectors who were excited about all the releases. It brings me joy to read their comments of excitement. Maybe I’m just a little dead inside. 🪦🤡

No, you're not.

It's just we're all bitches here. "All Of Them Bitches". We bitch. 

4 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

Fuck. Most people don’t even listen to music in decent quality on a proper system. Then have opinions on how something sounds. Single source Bluetooth speakers are not it. 🤣

No, I mean that the use the word "remaster" synonymously with "re-release" because they don't know what it really means and the industry uses it so much. 

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

Mike Dean is having a field trip on the track as we speak. :laughing:

Don't say this name near me... This f****r is getting paid to get the audio files compressed, bass boosted and really loud and gets to be credited as a remaster. I bet he never went near to the original tapes.

7239f4c4a7d377e43bd15ffbdc66beb4.gif

10 hours ago, diegolcl said:

Don't say this name near me... This f****r is getting paid to get the audio files compressed, bass boosted and really loud and gets to be credited as a remaster. I bet he never went near to the original tapes.

7239f4c4a7d377e43bd15ffbdc66beb4.gif

I mean... it is pretty clear but I am confident that Gambler won't be remastered. Just the original master file itself that Emily stole from the WB vaults. :D

2vbb.jpg0sf9.jpg

In this interview Madonna says she wrote 6 songs for Like A Virgin (the interview took place while they were mixing the album), i counted : Angel, Over And Over, Shoo Bee Doo, Pretender & Stay. That's 5 so one was cut out at a very late stage since she's couting it while mixing the album.