MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I  know the press release said "many of" but I really hope all 14 of her official studio albums get a proper expansive deluxe edition colored vinyl box set. It would be so iconic to collect and display all of those. Surely she can be convinced of it if we buy and support them all hard enough :kissy:

Edited by WokeUpInMedellin (see edit history)

This is what she said about it in Attitude:

There are rumors there is going to be a massive Madonna box set of DVDs and things like the Blonde Ambition concert which has never come out. 

That we’re trying to do, eventually, somewhere down the line. And there’s the Re-Invention tour as well which was filmed separately to be released as a concert but contractually I’m not allowed to release it until the movie’s been out a certain period of time.

5 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

This is what she said about it in Attitude:

There are rumors there is going to be a massive Madonna box set of DVDs and things like the Blonde Ambition concert which has never come out. 

That we’re trying to do, eventually, somewhere down the line. And there’s the Re-Invention tour as well which was filmed separately to be released as a concert but contractually I’m not allowed to release it until the movie’s been out a certain period of time.

Receipts please 

6 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I  know the press release said "many of" but I really hope all 14 of her official studio albums get a proper expansive deluxe edition colored vinyl box set. It would be so iconic to collect and display all of those. Surely she can be convinced of it if we buy and support them all hard enough :kissy:

Imagine if it's Madonna (re-remastered), Like a Virgin (re-remastered) and True Blue (re-remastered).

:)

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Not only that, you provided the "receipts" when you mentioned "attitude" in your post. Thank you very much.  :)

1 hour ago, PNutButter said:

Honestly a complete comprehensive boxset and digital celebration of her debut era would be the perfect thing to launch before the tour starts. Then as the tour travels the different eras could have their moments. 

Exactly but that doesn’t seem to be the way her team are looking at this - none of it makes sense ….

4 hours ago, PNutButter said:

Honestly a complete comprehensive boxset and digital celebration of her debut era would be the perfect thing to launch before the tour starts. Then as the tour travels the different eras could have their moments. 

Let's see what July brings us, which is officially the 40th anniversary of her debut album.  July 27th to be exact.  My initial guess she would have had pre-orders by now for some sort of expansive deluxe version of the debut album. But possibly, that could be happening on or closer to the actual 40th Anniversary date.  The thing is; this would only appeal to the hardcore fans.  It won't be cheap either.   Meanwhile, she's continually staying very present in the current world of music, whether we like some of it or not.  Her streaming numbers and popularity are quickly increasing.  Good things come to those who are patient!

19 hours ago, Glassy24 said:

Imagine if it's Madonna (re-remastered), Like a Virgin (re-remastered) and True Blue (re-remastered).

:)

And an expansive Who's That Girl box set with unreleased demos from Coati Mundi, Scritti Politti & Club Nouveau, 25 remixes of Can't Stop, a cassette of the album, a betamax of the film & an exclusive sleeve with a pull tab so you can make Madonna's eyes move 🤓

On 6/13/2023 at 7:32 PM, Curator said:

And an expansive Who's That Girl box set with unreleased demos from Coati Mundi, Scritti Politti & Club Nouveau, 25 remixes of Can't Stop, a cassette of the album, a betamax of the film & an exclusive sleeve with a pull tab so you can make Madonna's eyes move 🤓

Real talk, outtakes from those three artists would be just as sweet as getting demos/outtakes from Madonna's own contributions.

On 6/14/2023 at 12:32 AM, Curator said:

Bitch take my money!

On 6/14/2023 at 12:32 AM, Curator said:

dont start giving her ideas .... its bad enough she has neglected digital formats ....