Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I think the UK store will be late with the 6lp set, wasn’t the MDNA cover a few weeks after the US store? 

Yeah they kept us waiting with minimal updates. 

Really, if the release date is the 19th they should ship it to arrive on the 19th, not dispatch it on that date. 

3 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

Yeah they kept us waiting with minimal updates. 

Really, if the release date is the 19th they should ship it to arrive on the 19th, not dispatch it on that date. 

I agree. Retail stores receive early shipments to be prepared for release day. I am still waiting on a response from Rhino about the status of my order.

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

if people have the 3 CD set early it's a sad fact of life it probably appear on pirate sites soon.

I hope it doesn't leak and the album charts well

Err most of its already on her spotify singles already minus a few plus the pre-release singles too. Not to mention who is going to pirate it lol 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Yeah confirmation that the art direction is a complete stinker but it's still a bloody great compilation and something none of us ever dreamed we would get in any official capacity so it's a winner if a little uninspired packaging wise. 

What a shocker. Even the chinese and russian bootleg digipacks look better

R-7497716-1442700886-6884.jpg

R-7497716-1442700885-3090.jpg

R-7497716-1442700885-8940.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Ordering from UK store was my biggest mistake. Nothing till now… 😔😔😔😢☹️Anger Rage GIF

I can’t stop checking my emails 😂 With it being UK store if there was an update it would be tomorrow day now I would imagine as they’re bound to be closed now. Tomorrow we maybe lucky 🤞🏻 

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I can’t stop checking my emails 😂 With it being UK store if there was an update it would be tomorrow day now I would imagine as they’re bound to be closed now. Tomorrow we maybe lucky 🤞🏻 

Last chance 2moro. Then I guess it’s going to be like MDNA sleeve drama. 😭 My guess it’s a US import item that’s why. If only I remembered this back when I ordered. Sad Real Housewives GIF

3 hours ago, MonsieurX said:

Has anyone ordered the 6 LP from https://store.rhino.com? I cannot track my order status as it says invalid order information but they gladly took my money for the pre-order back in May...I am just curious if anyone has gotten any order status updates or tracking information from Rhino yet.

Thanks!

EDIT: For what it is worth, I sent a tweet to the official Rhino Records account: 

I have the same issue. If you look at my post history I explain it. I contacted them August 1st and have not gotten a response. Then I messaged them again and I even sent them a message on their facebook last week. I have heard nothing from them about my order. I also ordered the 6lp back in May.

9 hours ago, Loni1082 said:

I'm having the same issue. I went to check August 1st just to see of there was an update and I got the same error. Then I found the link to check order status where you log in and Rhino gave me the same error as you experienced. I checked, double checked and triple checked all my info was correct. I messaged them the same day August 1st and I have not gotten an answer or reply. Last week I tried to message them again and I messaged them through their facebook as well ...nothing. I got an email from my first message I sent (the august 1st message) on August 13th saying the following.....

" Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for the tardiness of this response.

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing a very high volume of incoming customer service tickets.

We will prioritize your ticket and follow up with your as soon as possible.

We are so sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience."

So far, as of today ... am still waiting for an answer. I also checked my spam box and nothing is there as well. 

I am in the same boat unfortunately. Still waiting. 

12 minutes ago, Loni1082 said:

I have the same issue. If you look at my post history I explain it. I contacted them August 1st and have not gotten a response. Then I messaged them again and I even sent them a message on their facebook last week. I have heard nothing from them about my order. I also ordered the 6lp back in May.

Thank you for sharing your experience. They may just be experiencing website issues as they finalize orders for shipment. Please let me know if you hear anything. I will do the same! 

Edited by MonsieurX (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Loni1082 said:

I have the same issue too

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic