"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

The Back to the Beat demo is fun.... The Madame X version is gold.  Why again are the Madame X bonus songs not on streaming 3+ years later?  I bought the box set so I have the songs but Madonna needs to get her vast catalog on to streaming platforms.  The availability is better thrse days but too random at this point.  .... And I want Take It Back to go viral next or Rebel Heart (Avicii version).  

On 12/9/2022 at 7:28 PM, milingo83 said:

The 2014 demo version could be easily releases as a  Toy Boy Inc. release since she have the own rights (at least until 2024)🤨😏

We don't know who owns the master (the 2014 recorded song) rights. After the Interscope / Universal deal ended both parties are probably unable to release stuff for a certain period of time.

Could her latest Instagram post, 'Baby Got a Secret' maybe be a hint to her filming something  for Back That Up To the Beat?  It may be something all together different, but in the images, she's pounding on the drums which is part of the song?  Just a thought? She also posted another story with a guy dancing to the song. :thinker:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmFXiwxgThN/

18 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

But i don't understand which version is viral, the Rebel Heart demo or the Madame X bonus one ?

The Rebel heart demo is what’s trending but it’s pitched down a bit, might also be a bit slower but I’m not too sure on that. Whenever it illegally pops up on Spotify or Apple Music, it’s cut short to around 2.5 minutes, I assume because short songs are trendy these days

9 hours ago, tscott said:

Could her latest Instagram post, 'Baby Got a Secret' maybe be a hint to her filming something  for Back That Up To the Beat?  It may be something all together different, but in the images, she's pounding on the drums which is part of the song?  Just a thought? She also posted another story with a guy dancing to the song. :thinker:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmFXiwxgThN/

It's definitely coming #soon

The way she's posting random videos of the song is exactly the same as last year before the original Sickick remix of "Frozen" was released officially.

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic