Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

30 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I would like ITG as an opener and Celebration as the second song. But we'll see.

Everybody segueing into Into The Groove. THAT would be an opener.

I keep remembering what Tony Villeneuve said on his Insta way back during rehearsals in May - that the opening blows the roof off. Whatever it is, it's going to be huge.

On 8/22/2023 at 4:02 AM, stefo said:

I really hope she's not gonna open with Celebration, ok as the closing number but I really want to be amazed by a very theatrical appearence on the stage ... I mean, I think this is gonna be the last huge one. I'm not saying she necessarily is going to retire but I can't see another stadiums or arenas highly produced world tour.

Yes, absolutely. Better sing it as a closing.
However, there is an inkling that it will be a tour of songs that we would have liked to forget and songs that we would have liked not to forget and still don't want to forget.

2 hours ago, MauricioMtz said:

Where do you guys think she will film (if) the concert? I think it will be a great opportunity to film it in Mexico since it’s the end of the tour ❤️

In my opinion, it would be a great idea to film it in Italy, in Milan. It's three shows. And Italy is one of the countries where she is loved more.
There are other countries with adoring audiences, but in Milan it's three stops in the second month of the tour. Given her experience with the end of the tours (in both the RHT, Reinvention Tour, and Madame X, she had more vocal and physical energy at the beginning of the tour).
Otherwise, also the four stops in Paris.

44 minutes ago, Lorx said:

However, there is an inkling that it will be a tour of songs that we would have liked to forget and songs that we would have liked not to forget and still don't want to forget.

In my opinion, it would be a great idea to film it in Italy, in Milan. It's three shows. And Italy is one of the countries where she is loved more.
There are other countries with adoring audiences, but in Milan it's three stops in the second month of the tour. Given her experience with the end of the tours (in both the RHT, Reinvention Tour, and Madame X, she had more vocal and physical energy at the beginning of the tour).

I doubt it's gonna be EU this time. I think she really owe to NY City the filming of this one, wich was also announced to be inspired mostly by her early NY years and the NY mood. So I think it could be the time of "Madonna Four Decades: The Celebration Tour live from the Madison Square Garden"

On 8/24/2023 at 5:10 AM, Lorx said:

It's two shows in Milan, not three and arena is very small, so I doubt about filming here. 

But audience will be wild here :)