Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I can't hear anything 😂

I hear it. I trimmed the video so it's only the first 3 seconds and turned my volume up. I hear the instrumental dance break string section of the song, sounds pretty much like the album version.

That gives us:

Everybody (album version)
Crazy for You (sounds reinvented)
Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
Don't Tell Me (album version)
Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
Vogue (Bob confirmed)
Holiday (Bob confirmed)

then some dancer posted lyrics to Bedtime Story which might just be what he was listening to at the time and nothing heard / seen as confirmed. Another dancer also posted himself dancing to Music but it seemed like he was just goofing around freestyling and nothing official

Back in late june or early july some dancer posted a video of a group of them dancing to Music. The choreography looked way too complex to just be a freestyle moment, and it was when everything was uncertain about the future of the tour. Hence the reason why they posted it: maybe they didn't know if the tour would continue, so they had nothing to lose.

Anyway, I think that's an indication that Music will be on the setlist, or that at least they had a choreography ready for it.

Yeah the props spotted have been cowboy hats a tambourine her black chair from open your heart/keep it together/bye bye baby and boxing gloves which could be used for anything but on old tours Girlie Show erotica. 

The pics and evertything for the tour looks twisted so we might get different songs with nods to the past for those who have really followed her like a wink. Easter eggs. 

Celebration doesnt just mean g. hits played through, itll be different while celebrating things and nods for us old uns. 

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

What happened to it? Did Madonna’s lawyers remove it? It’s time they all go to prison and all their forum members and Twitter followers as well.

Lol what is wrong with you?

The owner is working on a new Drownedmadonna website (different platform, restyling etc) so currently the old one is not accessible, a redirect to the Facebook page will be made available shortly.

Madonna's team is just fine with the fan page, don't worry about them. 💋

2 hours ago, dankpepe said:

A person on PopJustice who first stated NRM would be on the setlist and as a ballad, stated that Hollywood is not on the setlist

American Life is also not on the setlist according to this same person. So if this is a 'greatest hits' tour, I would assume based on nothing else that if the American Life album is represented it would only be Die Another Day or nothing at all.

He also stated as someone mentioned before "not a whole lot from Confessions", which means something from Confessions is on the setlist - most likely Hung Up or Sorry

2 hours ago, Nicmag said:

What do you all make out of that story of him dancing in the hotel room to Bedtime Story, which was labelled as "Practice"?

There is absolutely no way (being how tight lipped everything has been)  that any of her dancers are going to go on social media and spill the beans of her set list or show them practicing to a song on the tour.  If anything, this may only hint at what is NOT on the set list.

13 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

American Life is also not on the setlist according to this same person. So if this is a 'greatest hits' tour, I would assume based on nothing else that if the American Life album is represented it would only be Die Another Day or nothing at all.

He also stated as someone mentioned before "not a whole lot from Confessions", which means something from Confessions is on the setlist - most likely Hung Up or Sorry

If she doesn’t perform full original Hung up (it can be extended remixed with original sample) I swear she would be the biggest troll ever! 🤣