Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Only to comment: you know that not every single Palestinian is a Muslim right? Christian people from Semitic heritage (including a very proeminent group in the Cisjordan cities such as Bethlehem) also are Palestinian. In fact, a Palestinian in the historic sense of term can be anyone who derives from the people who lived in the 4 subprovinciae which formed the historic Palestine (Judea, Galilea, Samaria and Perea). That include a large part of Semitic people who includes the Syriacs, Phoeniciae (from where came the Aramaic language) and others. Most Jews aren't even from Semitic heritage - they come from the Caucasian region where now is Armenia. Jewish tradition is used to define the Jews who come from Semitic tribes as Sefardic - Sefarad is "Spain" in Hebrew, as most Jews expelled from Roman Palestine emigrated to there after the destruction of Jerusalem - while the Jews who come the East Europe and their vicinity are called Ashkenazim.

I know of course, but i don’t think that the problem about terrorism comes from “Christian people from semitic heritage” and i don’t think that Bataclan episode comes from Christian people. This world is full of Islamic GOOD and pacific people, but is also full of totally terroristic people. I would like just a quite situation to live ONE TIME this tour of Madonna, without terroristic tension, so i hope from her a totally 360 degrees peace statement, or much better that just a message and stop.

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ok but we really need some info on live streams. The Hive had this shit down for Beyonce. Can average age Madonna fans work a smartphone or will the set list be  numbers scribbled on ant acid wrappers flown out of the arena by homing pigeons? 

Chilee you know the beyhive was ready. I was watching the full opening night show live in my bed under my blankets. We need the same for M. Y’all need to get it together now

16 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The curfews are so people can get home before public transport closes. 

how about a bit a respect Madonna hey 

some of us have got work in the morning 

Over the last decade, haven't we all realized to do the bare minimum and take the next day off work? 

24 minutes ago, Matte88 said:

I know of course, but i don’t think that the problem about terrorism comes from “Christian people from semitic heritage” and i don’t think that Bataclan episode comes from Christian people. This world is full of Islamic GOOD and pacific people, but is also full of totally terroristic people. I would like just a quite situation to live ONE TIME this tour of Madonna, without terroristic tension, so i hope from her a totally 360 degrees peace statement, or much better that just a message and stop.

Btw: I believe that the ijtjihad (the principle of teaching and learning in Islamism) is the truth, not the jihad (the literal Holy War). This is a conflict between Sunites and Shi'ites more than between Islamic people and not Islamic people. Islam condones expressly the violence as any well educated, prejudice-free person can understand. If only the people who are ignorant about the Islamic traditions knew that most of them are directly imported from Orthodox Judaism (even the hijab/niqab use by women), they wouldn't be so adamant by declaring "Islamism is such a strange faith!...." After all, Islamic people consider themselves children of Abraham (who they call Ibrahim) through Isma'il, while Jews define themselves as children of Yitzhak, also son of Abraham. Even Hebrew and Arabic languages are incredibly similar (both from Semitic language) the same way English and German are, or French and Italian, for instance. Of course faith plays an essential part of it as both Hebrew and Islamic holy scriptures can be literally interpretated as apologetic of a holy war against the people who don't profess their creeds.

EDIT: the Quran is ultimately the final interpretation by the Prophet Muhammad of the Torah from Moses (who is referred in the Quran by the Prophet Musa) and the work of Jesus (the Prophet Issa) in the sense of connecting the unfaithful, sinner creation to Allah, the main reason we live in the world. To Muhammad, the ones who follow his interpretation are the Muslims ("subordinated to the will of God," in both Hebrew and Arabic languages). If only people read it instead of judging it superficially...

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Btw: I believe that the ijtjihad (the principle of teaching and learning in Islamism) is the truth, not the jihad (the literal Holy War). This is a conflict between Sunites and Shi'ites more than between Islamic people and not Islamic people. Islam condones expressly the violence as any well educated, prejudice-free person can understand. If only the people who are ignorant about the Islamic traditions knew that most of them are directly imported from Orthodox Judaism (even the hijab/niqab use by women), they wouldn't be so adamant by declaring "Islamism is such a strange faith!...." After all, Islamic people consider themselves children of Abraham (who they call Ibrahim) through Isma'il, while Jews define themselves as children of Yitzhak, also son of Abraham. Even Hebrew and Arabic languages are incredibly similar (both from Semitic language) the same way English and German are, or French and Italian, for instance. Of course faith plays an essential part of it as both Hebrew and Islamic holy scriptures can be literally interpretated as apologetic of a holy war against the people who don't prpfess their creeds.

I love catholic saints. I like to make my own stories about them and modernize them for fun and creativity. I don’t know why.

16 minutes ago, scion said:

Can we please not turn this into an Israel/Palestine thread. I've had multiple episodes of tears this week regarding the current situation, I don't want it ruining the Celebration Tour experience by casting a sad shadow... I appreciate the two will likely mix at some point, but I don't think we need in depth discussion here, it's literally everywhere else.

Totally. Plus no lateness and or ass talk please 🙏🏼 

24 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

Chilee you know the beyhive was ready. I was watching the full opening night show live in my bed under my blankets. We need the same for M. Y’all need to get it together now

They really have me ready to see a multi cam shot of the entire M show in 4k by sunrise tomorrow☠️

6 minutes ago, scion said:

Can we please not turn this into an Israel/Palestine thread. I've had multiple episodes of tears this week regarding the current situation, I don't want it ruining the Celebration Tour experience by casting a sad shadow... I appreciate the two will likely mix at some point, but I don't think we need in depth discussion here, it's literally everywhere else.

Scone, as a M stan and admirer of her mindset through the years, I believe in the principle of sharing knowledge to pursuit answers and the ultimate peace of mind (as Gnostic souls me and M are). I believe in the diffusion of knowledge as a way to educate each one of us (myself included ofc) and to not allow ignorance and superficiality take the wheels. M herself has taught me that. I'd be unfaithful to her if I deviate myself from this purpose, after all, she's much my master to a lot of things. But I agree to you this is not the time nor the space for such conversation. I only hope I was able to share some light to those who really care to this eternal situation. Back to be OT!!!