Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

5 minutes ago, scion said:

I do. She needs them, all pop stars need them. Donna and Nikki have had their day so it's fantastic that M has her own preference.

I agree.  The backing vocals can very much compliment her own vocals if not help her sound better.  Of course, it all depends on the song as well.

3 minutes ago, MPowered said:

We still don’t know the full setlist? Good lord! Just fucking post it for Christ's sake!

If someone knew it here, they would have posted it by now.  But we're just a few hours away of finding out.  I can wait.  It'll be nice if it's revealed as she's performing them.  :hearteyes:

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Just cause I'm in the strip bar doesnt mean I'm cracking one off in the front row.

WTF?

Dude, this is the spoiler thread.  So yes, the moment someone knows shit, they will spill.  Don't come in a "spoiler" thread and be like offended someone is spoiling something for you.  :laughing:

From DrownedMadonna

We might have something special in store only for our SUBSCRIBERS only, make sure to stay tuned on our page, tonight. If everything goes as we plan, we'll deliver a great surprise. 📹 SIGN UP NOW!!!

Note: Followers are NOT subscribers. 

https://www.facebook.com/becomesupporter/drownedmadonna/

#madonna #madonnacelebrationtour

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Dude, this is the spoiler thread.  So yes, the moment someone knows shit, they will spill.  Don't come in a "spoiler" thread and be like offended someone is spoiling something for you.  :laughing:

Hmm. Ok fairs. 

Maybe we need an 

"as it happens thread " 

where people can follow in real time as its performed live. 

I don't wanna know all the details but I'd like to chat about it as stuff is revealed.

Anyone else?

That's much more fun or maybe i'dd slip of to X

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Hmm. Ok fairs. 

Maybe we need an 

"as it happens thread " 

where people can follow in real time as its performed live. 

I don't wanna know all the details but I'd like to chat about it as stuff is revealed.

Anyone else?

That's much more fun or maybe i'dd slip of to X

Don't know how you are going to avoid spoiler by doing that.  There is already a thread open for Celebration tour talk that is spoiler free, so go there if you're not wanting to know the basics. Otherwise, you're going to run into details you probably don't want to know.  Besides the details you might be looking for could be spoilers for others.