POPULAR

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

She looks fantastic! And keep in mind that this was filmed last year when her face was still swollen. I'm absolutely amazed

It's the opposite actually. The couple of months after the bacterial infection her face got back to very thin and deflated as she stopped all fillers (look at the pics and video from her birthday) and that's when she has shot her scenes for the Popular video (August 2023). Totally flat cheeks and huge eyes and with no surprise she looks absolutely amazing. 

2 minutes ago, sara94 said:

True but the general public will be amazed by this look. A lot of them still think she looks like at the grammys so this one will gag them

I don't know, anyone notices that her skin is very white, way too much. And that they removed her skin texture.
So people will think, "I've seen what Madonna really looks like, it's just filters here." 
Also because in other pop stars' videos there are always some filters, but less heavy than the ones Madonna uses.
Unfortunately, whenever in the newspapers they talk about her, they put pictures where she looked swollen and with a weird face, like the one from the Grammys or others like that.

And NEVER, I mean NEVER, do they put a picture of her on the Celebration Tour :angryaf:
So people have this kind of perception of her. 
Anyway, who cares, hardly anyone watches music videos anymore (sadly)

24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

YouTube died 5 years ago, artists make no profits from it and views dont even help the popularity of their songs anymore. 

Now it's time to say loud and clear:

I TAKE BACK EVERY SINGLE BAD WORD I SAID ABOUT NATION.

INFINITY'S NO BETTER TO IT IN ANY METRIC.

MAYBE PROBLEM AFTER ALL IS MADONNA HERSELF.

AFTER ALL, SHE'S A TRICKSTER.

This song must be somewhat special for The Weeknd. 
His Fortnite collab included 6 skins, a lot of items and the use of a handful of his most popular songs. But now they have also added Popular as an emote and as a song that you can play on Fortnite Festival.

That's huge that he preferred Popular over some of his other songs. And now the MV…  this definitely must mean something to him.

20 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

This song must be somewhat special for The Weeknd. 
His Fortnite collab included 6 skins, a lot of items and the use of a handful of his most popular songs. But now they have also added Popular as an emote and as a song that you can play on Fortnite Festival.

That's huge that he preferred Popular over some of his other songs. And now the MV…  this definitely must mean something to him.

Maybe the opportunity to record to Madonna, and, maybe most important to ot, the opportunity of making it a sleep but huge hit (and breaking a fast of 15 years to Madonna's appearance at Top 10 UK)?

Anyways, to the people who have detailedly described the ruin of YouTube, Fortnite's exclusivity to the video is until this Sunday. Maybe it's also available to Veeps platform since this is the future of music video streaming so.

https://veeps.com/browse

• Enrico unfeatured this topic